Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW wins the north!

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Cuog fans told me its not up to the school
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946
    edited December 2020

ntxduck said:

dnc said:

Yeah we're backing into a North division title. But it could be worse. We could have @JaredSawyer in our fanbase.

Somebody needs to introduce that guy to the dark side of Autzen porking lot.
    TIL jared Sawyer is a samurai
    I laff hearing the ducks talk about honor
    This

If this was the other way around duck fans would find a way to defend their default title.

Accepting the default title could have negative recruiting ramifications though. Don’t be surprised if it’s used against UW in recruiting. This is the definition of soft.
    That was the only chintresting angle on this whole thing from me. Criscoballz will use this on the trail and make Jimmy Lakeballz shit talk his way out of it.

IDCWAOS, I love this rivalry. Way better than Cuog.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,570

ntxduck said:

dnc said:

Yeah we're backing into a North division title. But it could be worse. We could have @JaredSawyer in our fanbase.

Someone needs to send @Go_Dawgs_91an invitation to the Tug. While he's there, I'll help him with his Engrish problem.
    Sounds like more of a place for Sawyer
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Another PM to the fart smellers about UW doing it the right way. Virus gonna virus.

To be fair, that was more a twatter thing than here.
    dnc said:

If three tests cancels a game then kill it with fire

Eddie, ZTF, and most of the secondary.
    bullshit
    He heard it from Ballz bro. Ease up.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,572

ntxduck said:

dnc said:

This

If this was the other way around duck fans would find a way to defend their default title.

Accepting the default title could have negative recruiting ramifications though. Don’t be surprised if it’s used against UW in recruiting. This is the definition of soft.
    That was the only chintresting angle on this whole thing from me. Criscoballz will use this on the trail and make Jimmy Lakeballz shit talk his way out of it.

If you think having a game against a team that just lost 2 in a row effects recruiting in any way you're FS. High school kids follow this shit way less than we do.

No kid is like, "well I was about to commit to UW but then Cristobal told me how their game got canceled due to covid so now I dont know what to do"
    “They were about to beat us 3 out of 5 times but then pulled the plug. Is that who you want to play for?”

edited December 2020

ntxduck said:

dnc said:

This

If you think having a game against a team that just lost 2 in a row eaffects recruiting in any way you're FS. High school kids follow this shit way less than we do.

No kid is like, "well I was about to commit to UW but then Cristobal told me how their game got canceled due to covid so now I dont know what to do"
    Lolz. Brilliant take. So they follow it less, but the 2 losses would somehow figure into their thinking. Did you work this out before responding or were you too excited to think it through?

Apparently, you wouldn't be a very good recruiter either.
  • doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,196 Swaye's Wigwam
    Pretty funny that we ragged on BYU for ducking the game, now we are doing the same.

Jimmy knows how the biz works. And he knows this team is mediocre. If he’s missing some key players, he knows 3-1 north division champs plays a lot better than 3-2 & ending the season with a loss to your rival.

It’s lame, just like BYU was lame, but it is what it is. Jimmy doesn’t care about honor. He cares about parlaying a pac-12 championship* into a contract extension.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club

It is almost like there is absolutely 0 way of stopping an airborne virus. But I heard the masks and lockdowns are working apparently.

Take it to the Tug Waffle. We've? got important shit to bitch about here.
    idk, that poaster @CuntWaffle makes some good points.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club