Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW wins the north!

14567810»

Comments

• RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    Emoterman said:

HuskyJW said:

They live in West Linn....crooked cops and child molesting doctors.....God only knows what they are saying to the only black family in town
    Excuse me, but they are not the only black family in West Linn with a (Parkin?)son who plays DB and has screwed over the Ducks this year. Jaydon Grant even played well, their defense was shaky but he showed off good hands and got an interception.

WOODX3
    You should hurry, I dunno how long Brian is gonna be around. Pretty good handy though, I’d bet.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    The replies to that tweet are painful. I had figured Softy’s listeners and followers would be a more astute crowd.

Oregon doesn’t have a chance - it’s my understanding that if the minimum game threshold isn’t met then there are no division titles. Oregon doesn’t want that to happen, worst case scenario for them. It would mean USC vs Colorado for the NY6 bid instead of Oregon vs USC/Colorado.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,334 Swaye's Wigwam
    We did these assholes a favor. Would have raped you raw.....now can complain like George Pasero for the next year about how you got screwed.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club
    dnc said:

Yeah we're backing into a North division title. But it could be worse. We could have @JaredSawyer in our fanbase.

Somebody needs to introduce that guy to the dark side of Autzen porking lot.
    I'll bet the ironic fact they celebrate Independence Bowls is totally lost on that jackass
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,494 Standard Supporter

It would just be our luck if Covid knocked us out of the Chamionship game and Oregon got to play as the runner up

dnc said:

Yeah we're backing into a North division title. But it could be worse. We could have @JaredSawyer in our fanbase.

Somebody needs to introduce that guy to the dark side of Autzen porking lot.
    I'll bet the ironic fact they celebrate Independence Bowls is totally lost on that jackass
    That was a good Tulsa team.

• FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    I’m still not clear on why Oregon got to go instead of Stanford.

H2h as a tiebreaker sucks anyways but at least makes some sense in a tie for first.

But a tie for second? What about a tie for fifth- should we care who won the toilet bowl vs who actually beat a good team?

And more so when one team beat the first place team and the other missed them?

Stanford also beat both the teams Oregon lost to and got Colorado (loss) instead of QB-less UCLA (win.)

Just one minor point in this sea of ridiculousness but I yell at this cloud anyway.

H2h as a tiebreaker sucks anyways but at least makes some sense in a tie for first.

But a tie for second? What about a tie for fifth- should we care who won the toilet bowl vs who actually beat a good team?

Stanford also beat both the teams Oregon lost to and got Colorado (loss) instead of QB-less UCLA (win.)

Just one minor point in this sea of ridiculousness but I yell at this cloud anyway.

You're fucking embarrassing yourself, tie breaker superiority guy. If the script were flipped and Stanford got in over UW with your stupid fucking doog logic, you'd be crying Ballz sized tears.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    dtd said:

You're fucking embarrassing yourself, tie breaker superiority guy. If the script were flipped and Stanford got in over UW with your stupid fucking doog logic, you'd be crying Ballz sized tears.
    What are you doing trying to troll this board right now didn’t you just win the conference? Go have some victory coitus or what’s the fucking point.
    edited December 2020

dtd said:

What are you doing trying to troll this board right now didn’t you just win the conference? Go have some victory coitus or what’s the fucking point.
    Never trolled a day in my life. I speak the truth, which is why you can't actually respond, bitch. You're a fucking fake; obsessed with Oregon. You're lying and excuse making and everyone knows it. Tie breaker argument? Go back to Dawgman circa 2007.