Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So when is someone going after Chest ..?

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,371 Founders Club

Seems like it would be awkward. I'd think you'd want to hold it in an old prison that you can rent out for events with internet access in each cell. That way posters can sit in their cells and feel as if they were still basements, won't have to interact with real people, and can remain in their sweatpants because in bars there may be chicks that they'd need to try impress.

The waitresses are quite appealing at the place we're going to.
    Do they have sloppy tits?
  • uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    edited June 2014
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

What the fuck is going on here? Derek had the spot on post. It's fucking weird how some of you try and create drama. This is fucking stupid. I don't give a fuck if so and so doesn't like the podcast. We do the fucking podcast because we like husky football. When the fuck did it become cool to act like a cunt?

Too bad YOU are starting drama with your drunken rants at 5:30 am yesterday.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,693 Swaye's Wigwam

What the fuck is going on here? Derek had the spot on post. It's fucking weird how some of you try and create drama. This is fucking stupid. I don't give a fuck if so and so doesn't like the podcast. We do the fucking podcast because we like husky football. When the fuck did it become cool to act like a cunt?

Can you two just fuck already so the rest of us don't have to deal with the sexual tension?

Can you two just fuck already so the rest of us don't have to deal with the sexual tension?
    Right after you and Fremont, you and Harv , you and OBK, you and little Jimmy, you and RoadDawg, you and Sven, etc

Wow another non football thread why am I not surprised? Would be great if we actually had some football talk.

I just want some X's and O's talk even though it's June.

All this non talk about hips is driving me insane.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,693 Swaye's Wigwam

Right after you and Fremont, you and Harv , you and OBK, you and little Jimmy, you and RoadDawg, you and Sven, etc

At least I don't make 10k posts regarding that shit

Damn man that insight was really worth the cost of your education
    This thread. Full of win.

Damn man that insight was really worth the cost of your education
    Burn?
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    jecornel said:

I would be more than happy to put together a social hangout, the only person I wouldn't be comfortable around is captainpj

Free pub!!!!
    CaptainPJ said:

jecornel said:

I would be more than happy to put together a social hangout, the only person I wouldn't be comfortable around is captainpj

Free pub!!!!
    I think this means Little Jimmy likes me. But not you.
    Swaye said:

CaptainPJ said:

jecornel said:

Free pub!!!!
    Well that does it - I'm headed to the Ship Canal Bridge with my gas can.

There's no hope left for me.
    CaptainPJ said:

Swaye said:

CaptainPJ said:

jecornel said:

Free pub!!!!

I'll bring the jagged flint and napalm. Maybe we can make the news.
    Swaye said:

CaptainPJ said:

Swaye said:

CaptainPJ said:

jecornel said:

Free pub!!!!

I'll bring the jagged flint and napalm. Maybe we can make the news.
    Actually, let's shoot for the Ballard Bridge - I am afraid of heights, but not matches.

That way you can watch the footage on the HD's at Mike's Chili, get some solid grub, and drink the coldest brew in town.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

It's telling that more_cockus is the only downvote on this poast.