Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So when is someone going after Chest ..?

13»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter

At least I don't make 10k posts regarding that shit

What the fuck is going on here? Derek had the spot on post. It's fucking weird how some of you try and create drama. This is fucking stupid. I don't give a fuck if so and so doesn't like the podcast. We do the fucking podcast because we like husky football. When the fuck did it become cool to act like a cunt?

Too bad YOU are starting drama with your drunken rants at 5:30 am yesterday.
    Can you two just fuck already so the rest of us don't have to deal with the sexual tension?
    Right after you and Fremont, you and Harv , you and OBK, you and little Jimmy, you and RoadDawg, you and Sven, etc

At least I don't make 10k posts regarding that shit
    Damn man that insight was really worth the cost of your education
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

As the captain of this digital dreckfest, I will say that Cornell, Road and Chest are all welcome here and any perceived tensions are in the past as far as I'm concerned.

Our sponsored hangout place will be announced later this month. We will host a gathering of basement dwellers sometime in September. Maybe have a Cleanest Sweatpants Competition or something.

Stay tuned. ;)

will it be a place Meek can bring his kids?

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,371 Founders Club

What the fuck is going on here? Derek had the spot on post. It's fucking weird how some of you try and create drama. This is fucking stupid. I don't give a fuck if so and so doesn't like the podcast. We do the fucking podcast because we like husky football. When the fuck did it become cool to act like a cunt?

It's telling that more_cockus is the only downvote on this poast.
    The basement dwellers have spoken, and More_Time is out of the tribe. Pass me the conch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Swaye said:

It's telling that more_cockus is the only downvote on this poast.
    The basement dwellers have spoken, and More_Time is out of the tribe. Pass me the conch.
    Yes it appears they want me to LEAVE!
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Have the get together Oct 18th at the Masons lot next to Autzen.

I'll provide the 1st wheelchair push down the beautiful north stairs. Special piss/spooge/blood balloons for @Passion

The judges would have also accepted the 7-11 on Coburg Road.
    Your knowledge of the Eugene area is impressive.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    because big sausage pizza.