Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We can clinch the north this weekend

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,111

Emoterman said:

I would love to see some of Jimmy-John's fabled 10-D Twister scheming, but I'm not holding my breath. Trying to out-Stanford Stanford seems like a recipe for failure, and good chance that will be the game plan again.

Tuli getting game action has me optimistic their 4th string OL won't cave our DL again. I'm going to hammer the under with the line at 45.5, don't think either team does much.

They have the worst rush defense in the conference.
    Worse than Oregon?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

David Shaw worries me

Im convinced UW is going to lose now. Too much good vibes on here.

Seeing Shaws smug mug roaming the sidelines will be cathartic in a way
    I saw the title and thought, "Kiss of death right there."
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

It's all about the run fits. The two lines should nullify each other. Can Eddy and Sirmon, Cook and Molden, plug the correct gaps? If the LB's choose wrong their offense will grind UW up and spit them out in 4-7 yard chunks.

Stanford really doesn’t have a lot of depth or talent, half of their roster transferred this offseason.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    81% of coaching is recruiting + getting your players to play as hard as possible. All of the other schematic minutiae is important but overrated.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

It's all about the run fits. The two lines should nullify each other. Can Eddy and Sirmon, Cook and Molden, plug the correct gaps? If the LB's choose wrong their offense will grind UW up and spit them out in 4-7 yard chunks.

Stanford really doesn’t have a lot of depth or talent, half of their roster transferred this offseason.
    Dude they ran the ball down our throats last year with 6 active lineman, so stfu about depth.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    I am just glad Kawasaki is back as DC, Caz Shaw had his way with lake last year like he was $2 hoe
    FireCohen said:

Dude they ran the ball down our throats last year with 6 active lineman, so stfu about depth.
    What part of half their team transferring this offseason do you not understand?
    Gladstone said:

81% of coaching is recruiting + getting your players to play as hard as possible. All of the other schematic minutiae is important but overrated.

Disagree. It’s more like 65% recruiting + energy and 35% scheme. Have you watched Georgia play football?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited December 2020
    FireCohen said:

Let's ignore what we know to be true and important over the history of the sport because this fluky thing happened this one tim!