Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We can clinch the north this weekend

13»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

It's all about the run fits. The two lines should nullify each other. Can Eddy and Sirmon, Cook and Molden, plug the correct gaps? If the LB's choose wrong their offense will grind UW up and spit them out in 4-7 yard chunks.

Stanford really doesn’t have a lot of depth or talent, half of their roster transferred this offseason.
    Dude they ran the ball down our throats last year with 6 active lineman, so stfu about depth.
    Let's ignore what we know to be true and important over the history of the sport because this fluky thing happened this one tim!
    Sure, but that was still a Lake/Kwat defense that got bullied by a limping Stanford just a year ago. 482 total yards and 40 minutes TOP. They took their sweet time manhandling us, and our suspect run D this year has not done much to relieve that PTSD.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Easier way to win North

Win Saturday

Get COVID

If Washington wins this game, Let’s just say, don’t be surprised with there is no UW/UO game.
    Hahahahaha dude, so good
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2020

If we play with energy and a superior attitude like we did in the second half against Ute, we kick the shit out of Stanford. If we don’t? Well we lose

Either way?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,341 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Easier way to win North

Win Saturday

Get COVID

If Washington wins this game, Let’s just say, don’t be surprised with there is no UW/UO game.
    It would be wrong to plant this seed on Twitter....wrong I say
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    I’ve been saying it’s the smart move for a while. I just didn’t expect that Oregon would be on the receiving end.

Don’t get me wrong, I would bitch about this forever. But I can respect and admire a shrewd move.

On the bright side, it looks like the Pac-12 might only have three bowel games left and be forced to allow schools to make their own postseason games in order to wring every last bit of money out of this abomination.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited December 2020
    dnc said:

FireCohen said:

It's all about the run fits. The two lines should nullify each other. Can Eddy and Sirmon, Cook and Molden, plug the correct gaps? If the LB's choose wrong their offense will grind UW up and spit them out in 4-7 yard chunks.

Stanford really doesn’t have a lot of depth or talent, half of their roster transferred this offseason.
    Dude they ran the ball down our throats last year with 6 active lineman, so stfu about depth.
    Let's ignore what we know to be true and important over the history of the sport because this fluky thing happened this one tim!
    Genius level take, almost elite like fudgepack
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

I have to give the edge to the Tree

1 - they moved up here so its like a home game
    2 - no fans so its like a home game
    3- they are playing the Dawgs so it is like a home game
    4 - Home team always gets a 3 point swing in their favor

Bump
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Sure, but that was still a Lake/Kwat defense that got bullied by a limping Stanford just a year ago. 482 total yards and 40 minutes TOP. They took their sweet time manhandling us, and our suspect run D this year has not done much to relieve that PTSD.
    I'm drunk, so I don't know if this comment was in regards to last year's game or tonight's.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

I would love to see some of Jimmy-John's fabled 10-D Twister scheming, but I'm not holding my breath. Trying to out-Stanford Stanford seems like a recipe for failure, and good chance that will be the game plan again.

Tuli getting game action has me optimistic their 4th string OL won't cave our DL again. I'm going to hammer the under with the line at 45.5, don't think either team does much.

They have the worst rush defense in the conference.

I mean you’re not going to be very successful running lead dive out of the I into a 9 man box...
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    We can still clinch if USC wins and COVID gets it's guys in there