Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Watching the replay of the game on tv right now

2»

Comments

• Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Asa seems great in coverage and Ive seen him telling dudes where to line up

He is embarassing in run support. Rapp came in as a Frosh and was hitting Bo Scarborough fucking hard in the Peach Bowl. Asa would be in the emergency room if he attempted to tackle that man.

You’re spot on. I reported (I like to call my copypasta of UW journalists reporting) that Asa was teaching guys in Fall Camp and helping with alignments. He also stayed after the Arizona game to run Irvin and Kam Fab through drills.

Seems to me like he’s a high IQ player who knows what to do and can lead. He’s also freaky athletic. The coaches want that out there currently.

What needs to happen now is the next step in development: realize you’re bigger than everyone else that will get the ball and start lighting dudes up.

Will he get there? I don’t know, but I like the kid. EWIWBI.
    Aggression isn’t a learned trait..you have it or you don’t. He doesn’t have it. We can do better.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,577
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I would like to see Asa put 25-30 lbs on and move to LB where we need folks.

He would fit right in with some other LBs that don't like to tackle
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2020
    he likes to hit guys in the air, just not on the ground