Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

In light of it being Apple cup week

I was sitting down having a drink or 5 and was thinking about the rivalry and how underestimated it really in in college football maybe there is 2 differences in a rivalry players vs players and fans vs fans. Maybe our players hate playing Oregon more because they’ve been better in recent years but what other rivalry in college football is known to have a fan base throw beer can, liquor bottles, frozen dog shit at players. Run up and blindside punch players from behind than any other rivalry.

One of my old personal trainers played DE for UW when we beat them in 3OT. All the fans were throwing beer cans and liquor bottles at the player and he said when they were running off the field a teammate of his grabbed a liquor bottle off the turf and threw it as hard as he could as a WSU girl and shattered the bottle on her face with glass and blood everywhere as they ran off the field.

Say Who Say What Bitches

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,487
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

My first Apple Cup as a student was the 1997 one where Ryan Leaf and the COUG beat us 41-35...at home...and the win punched their ticket to Pasadena.

There are few things more upsetting than seeing “little brother” be handed out roses on your? field and watching their QB be carried off like goddamn Rudy by a hoard of crimson-clad morons.

I know there have been greater Husky heartbreaks, but that one burned for in my doog heart FOR YEARS!

I was there. Worst part was Leaf acting like a punk, but I suppose he earned it that day.

Lambo good at everything!!!! @puppylove_sugarsteel
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Emoterman said:

Peep Show references are an automatic chin.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,792
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Lambo was a loser, even I know that.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,531
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,246
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    My first AC was in 80, at Joe Albi...in 82, Chuck's miss went right over my head, finished the evening with part of the goal post in Clete Casper's front yard fire pit...a guy threw a ladder over the fence to us so we could get in to the Bledsoe snow bowl without tix...playing quarters with Jack Daniels with Dennis Erickson at my buddy's house (he was a GA) in early 90's...I can't believe I survived it, or can remember it...csb