Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fucking beat Oregon

Comments

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Big animebeav energy from @haie
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

We should beat them. Oregon is solid, but they are definitely down from last year. As long as we don’t get shredded on the ground, we win. Shough isn’t picking apart our DB’s.

My only real concern is Shough beating us himself on the ground. Kid can run. I could see him picking up a number of 3rd/4th down conversions himself and wearing down the DL with pass rush that never gets home.

Otherwise, they have no chance.
    No chance, lol, okay.

Arizona couldn’t stop letting receivers over the top of their defense and could get no pressure. They have no natural pass rusher and they’re slow. The secondary for Oregon is a work in progress but they don’t lack for foot speed. Oregon will get creased at times and not fit the run but they will stack up the run enough to stop drives.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

There will obviously have to be an element of Oregon looking last beavlet, but Jefferson isn't to be taken lightly.

Probably a repeat of last year.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2020
    Gladstone said:

We all know cfb doesn’t work this way but the Oregon that played yesterday loses to the UW that played yesterday by three scores.

As a scarred millennial I’m sure we’ll get ravished by Covid or something and lose.

Jimmy needs a huge win for recruiting purposes, it would change a lot of things very rapidly. You know I’m right.

81% agree with you Gladdy.

A win over Oregon would help with recruiting, but I don’t think it will move needle too much.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

There will obviously have to be an element of Oregon looking last beavlet, but Jefferson isn't to be taken lightly.

Oregon isn’t going to overlook Beavis. Not with this staff and not with the performance yesterday. Y’all made Beavis look better than they are because of the gameplan and being a game behind.

Beavis was lucky to beat Cal who’s roster is completely gutted. They had to put three new OL out there yesterday and they still managed 27 points. They left two TDs on the table.

Also, we finally aren’t down two of our secondary for the first half.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

Oregon isn’t going to overlook Beavis. Not with this staff and not with the performance yesterday. Y’all made Beavis look better than they are because of the gameplan and being a game behind.

Beavis was lucky to beat Cal who’s roster is completely gutted. They had to put three new OL out there yesterday and they still managed 27 points. They left two TDs on the table.

Also, we finally aren’t down two of our secondary for the first half.
    You literally did that last year.

Remember, they didn't have Luton in that game.

Didn't feel like they were lucky. Felt like Jefferson was a man and it was close and they made plays. Including Gebbia.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    edited November 2020
    This thread is amazing.

UCLA isn’t very good but this is their best team under CK. They’ve been in every game and gave the current champions a run for their money.

Arizona is on a 9 game losing streak by an average of around 20 points. They won’t win a game this season. They’re the worst team in the league.

• Options
    That game didn’t worry me for second last year. They scored 10 points.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

This thread is amazing.

UCLA isn’t very good but this is their best team under CK. They’ve been in every game and gave the current champions a run for their money.

Arizona is on a 9 game losing streak by an average of around 20 points. They won’t win a game this season. They’re the worst team in the league.

You should pitch that take to UCLA fans. I'm sure they agree with you.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

This thread is amazing.

If they had any fans, I would.
  • Options

haie said:

This thread is amazing.

The few fans they have aren’t impressed with Kelly. Why would they be though? He’s not winning and they recruit like Michigan State.

That being said, Arizona is recruiting like they’re in the Mountain West and don’t have a good in game coach.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

haie said:

This thread is amazing.

The few fans they have aren’t impressed with Kelly. Why would they be though? He’s not winning and they recruit like Michigan State.

That being said, Arizona is recruiting like they’re in the Mountain West and don’t have a good in game coach.
    Impressive they've been able to compete with SC with mountain west talent.

I watched SC against a mountain west school last night. Wasn't the same game.
  • Options
    haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

This thread is amazing.

Lol, Utah played their first game last night and had their qb knocked out. It’s definitely going to come down to a bit of luck to be champion this year. We’re all one stupid decision by an 18-22 year old away from catastrophic loss on the roster.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

This thread is amazing.

Lol, Utah played their first game last night and had their qb knocked out. It’s definitely going to come down to a bit of luck to be champion this year. We’re all one stupid decision by an 18-22 year old away from catastrophic loss on the roster.
    If you're making excuses for Utah you're a fucking idiot.

That team has given up since the CCG last year.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

What about 38-3 where Christo had to sit in the rain and watch his vaunted o line get destroyed?

I have never smoked more weed and talked more shit to their fans in my life.

Their coach was Willie T.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

haie said:

What about 38-3 where Christo had to sit in the rain and watch his vaunted o line get destroyed?

Yeah but still
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2020
    HuskyJW said:

haie said:

Who was the O line/co OC coach?

Who was their head coach at the end of the year in Vegas?

You must be a dumb dumb. Clearly didn't graduate from UW.
  • Options
    haie said:

HuskyJW said:

haie said:

That was the game against Burmeister, lol.

You doog so hard.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

haie said:

HuskyJW said:

haie said:

That was the game against Burmeister, lol.

You doog so hard.
    You must be an excuse farting fucking loser.