Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Visited StubHub yesterday.

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
edited June 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
Katy Perry tickets are still too expensive.

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I thought you sold Earth, Wind, and Fire tickets?

I'm willing to change with the times.

But if you're interested, Cheap Trick has several dates throughout this summer. July 26th in Phoenix with Boston (July is really the best time to go to Phoenix, hotels are cheap and tee times readily available...see me for details)
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

But if you're interested, Cheap Trick has several dates throughout this summer. July 26th in Phoenix with Boston (July is really the best time to go to Phoenix, hotels are cheap and tee times readily available...see me for details)
    That sounds fun, but I already have other commitments. Is the tour going through Palm Springs or Palm Desert? I like to visit Palm Springs in the beginning of August to relax, play a little golf. You would be amazed, the courses are practically empty in the afternoon during August!

That sounds fun, but I already have other commitments. Is the tour going through Palm Springs or Palm Desert? I like to visit Palm Springs in the beginning of August to relax, play a little golf. You would be amazed, the courses are practically empty in the afternoon during August!
    Twilight rates?
  • QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162

The Yakima of California?

for the fucktards who don't get it because you've never been on I-82:
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    I thought pawz was the only guy designated HH member to buy tickets from?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

The Yakima of California?

for the fucktards who don't get it because you've never been on I-82:
    Yakima realizes they are insulting themselves with that sign, right?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

HuskyJW said:

Are you new?

So when did you upgrade from working at the 7-11 to working at Lowes?

HuskyJW said:

Are you new?

So when did you upgrade from working at the 7-11 to working at Lowes?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club

I just got that, five minutes after seeing the Fast Times screen shot
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Little Jimmy seems upset I've noticed. Voting down Damone, PGOS and my posts all the time.

I always knew Little Jimmy would get all sandy I just didn't know it would be this soon.

Awe who am I kidding of course I knew he'd be sandy this soon.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,070 Founders Club

Are you new? Why do you hate presale passwords?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2014
    Damnit...I didn't think of this when I bought some concert tickets two weeks ago...should have sent you a PM
    pawz said:

Are you new? Why do you hate presale passwords?

Little Jimmy seems upset I've noticed. Voting down Damone, PGOS and my posts all the time.

I always knew Little Jimmy would get all sandy I just didn't know it would be this soon.

Awe who am I kidding of course I knew he'd be sandy this soon.

As predicted. We are never wrong here.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I'd pay 1000 Sven dollars to motorboat her then jizz on her tits.

She has some great tits, so that is a valid comment. That said, she is an ugly (average at best) looking girl with a professional team to do her hair, make up, etc. If she wants or needs plastic surgery, her agents can set her up with the best, cocaine sniffing surgeons in Beverly Hills. She's no different than the average girl with big tits except she has a marketing machine around her.

I know most girls don't look great without makeup, but this is hideous.