Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The favorite smokeless tobacco brand (chaw or snus ) of your youth?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Copenhagen

Huh. Never heard of that. Seems like a weird flavor combo.
    Used to be quite popular out Spocomton way back in the day.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I haven't seen it anywhere in years, which is probably for the best.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Copenhagen
    Fishpo31 said:

My first was Beechnut, in a boat with my grandpa at Potholes, when I was about 12. He had to hold me by the ankles when I started yakking...it was the same with my first beer, whiskey, cigar...hell of a summer right there. Moved on to Apple Jack, Levi, Red Man. Started on Cope after that, the curse of playing / coaching baseball. Doing it 'Puppy Style" right now, with a Knob Creek 100 and a pinch...

My dad and his buddy did the same to me out in a boat fishing when I was around 5. I ended up throwing up all over and sitting my drawers in the boat.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,815
    edited October 2020

You haven't lived until you've chew-hurled hanging over the first base line fence at John Rogers High.

• Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gross (my Ballz hadn't dropped by age 18)
    I only chewed if I needed to lose more than two pounds in under 24 hours for wrestling.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2020
    Kodiak
    Chewed Kodiak and Coppenhagen in my teenage years. They both give a 13 year old a huge buzz. We were fucked up the first few times we did it. My friends and I would all dip regularly in the back rows at school or at lunch.

Never cared about Redman or Beachnut because they didn’t give me a good buzz.

I took a dip of Grizzly about 6 months ago and almost threw up. It’s gross.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Red Man

Chewed Kodiak and Coppenhagen in my teenage years. They both give a 13 year old a huge buzz. We were fucked up the first few times we did it. My friends and I would all dip regularly in the back rows at school or at lunch.

We used to call Kodiak the “ minty bear”. My frens were big into it. That shit got me high as a kite.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Copenhagen

Copenhagen still makes me sick once per day. When the Cope/coffee combo makes me feel like puking I know it's time for breakfast. Then I can have another dip and one more cup without being sick.

It really isn't a very good habit.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kodiak

We used to call Kodiak the “ minty bear”. My frens were big into it. That shit got me high as a kite.
    It really did. Shit was strong. I had a friend that was basically high off of it and we didn’t believe him until we did it ourselves. Those first couple times were pretty crazy.