Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cal is scoring 100 on us. #Doomed

124»

Comments

• Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,607
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2020
    Malibu in 2002 i meant... now that i’m 80 miles north of SF we will start kicking their ass again
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

i know the answer

Dude this ain’t twitter
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

it’s that i moved to the bay area in 2010

You can write more per poast
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

when i moved to Malibu in 2012 i started the debacle in LA and the same thing happened when i moved to the bay area

I hope this helps
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,661
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

haie said:

FireCohen said:

haie said:

FireCohen said:

So i'm hearing a lot of sardonic discussion of how "we always lose to Cal" and I'm a little flumoxxxed by that.

We have OWNED Cal since the 1960's and have routinely not only taken their lunch money but also the north bay's best players for so many years that is comical.

Now i know that everyone in here has a flair for the kabuki theatre style expression of the most dramitic death scenes in Dostoevsky's femme fetale, but do you gys really think that we will lose this game?

I dont... I mean yah they have the return of most of their skill players on offense including a QB which i like and admire, and so is this why everyone seems to think they have a material advantage especially since we don't even "know" who our QB is or the exact details of what our offense will look like?

But really, when you look at the depth and strength of the quality of the athletes on both teams do you really think that CAL will win? Go DOOGS, go Dawgs. the line is Washington is favored by 6.5 points and I'm not tempted to bet the game but I think it's the Dawgs by 10. What do you think?

Lol. Did u not watch wtf happed the last 2 years. We with our stars had the advantage and still got our shit handed to us. Cal got a superior culture until they don’t. Evan weaver was the fucking man
    Yeah dude. Got our shit handed to us.

It started as a joke and now it's just this embarrassing 12-like thing where talent doesn't matter and our players and coaches are really afraid of Cal's offense that necessitated running off their OC.

When the reality is that our team for stretches in 18 and the entirety of 19 was so dysfunctional and Cal STILL needed a ton of shit to go their way to beat us by a few points.
    Loss is a Loss. Cal talked shit both times before the game and backed it up by beating UW.
    They didn't talk shit before either game. They talked it after like OSU or WSU or fucking CAL would do.
    Okay Orange Man.

https://www.si.com/college/cal/news/cal-football-video-evan-weaver-on-uw-we-ll-beat-em-that-s-what-we-do-Xqtfl2rVg0aF8ZV8TuqfBQ
    Wait wait wait

"We're going to beat em that's what we do" is shit talk?

Gabe Marks said that before every apple cup. That's not shit talk.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Dude this ain’t twitter

You can write more per poast

I hope this helps

But not too much more. Trust me. There is definitely a sweet spot between sentence fragment and complete paragraph that resonates perfectly with Hardcore Husky's particular strain of retardation.
    Too long.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,056
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

Dawgs gonna cover -10 btw

You and ern should LPT.