Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cal is scoring 100 on us. #Doomed

Comments

• Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Jimmy is one cocky SOB I will give him that. Usually these types of coaches get served humble pie. This is going to be an interesting coaching tenure.

I miss the old shirt

UW....We’re not snobs. We’re just better than you.

Maybe Jimmy brings back that swagger

That.....and one of my dads had an Absolut Huskies shirt. Still not sure how the Dawg House pulled that one off.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Jimmy is one cocky SOB I will give him that. Usually these types of coaches get served humble pie. This is going to be an interesting coaching tenure.

I have this dream of Jimmy being in the position to run up the score in some fashion on Oregon or WSU and in the post-game presser saying something like "well, they like to talk. Maybe they should back it up."

In reality, the shoe may be on the other foot
  • Options
    mrdoogmrdoog Member Posts: 203
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Coaches talking shit on social media never ends well. And being overly cocky is a terrible trait for a head coach.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,312
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    mrdoog said:

Coaches talking shit on social media never ends well. And being overly cocky is a terrible trait for a head coach.

Can we all just remember that there is a sub-zero percent chance that the Huskies face an SEC team this year? Jimmy can talk all the shit he wants this season, knowing he can get away with it.