Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Police bull rush Antifa-BLM rioters

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,372 Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Pussies!

Isn't it amazing?

Sledog said:

Pussies!

Isn't it amazing?
    As I've said. If the police were allowed to actuality do their job this would have been over long ago. Only Democrat run cities/states are having a problem.

Covid, lockdowns and riots are all about the election!
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,903 Swaye's Wigwam
    It’s so ridiculous to me that this shit has been allowed to continue this long. The behavior that’s become tolerable in these cities is just disgusting.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Pussies!

Isn't it amazing?
    As I've said. If the police were allowed to actuality do their job this would have been over long ago. Only Democrat run cities/states are having a problem.

I've been saying the exact same thing. I'm just saying it's amazing to see them go from "in your face fuck you" to running like rodents fleeing a sinking ship in a matter of seconds.
    Yes that was quite entertaining.

As I have said from the beginning (and was told on here that I didn't know what I was talking about), this is about politics, violence and anti America. That goes for BLM and Antifa. As we have seen plenty example of lately, a black American has about a 10,000 times more possibility of being killed by a black male than they do by the police (a slight exaggeration but you get the point). The rats sent their thugs out and told them to get violent because that is what they always do on election years, and lo and behold, the fucking brain dead idiots did what they were told. As for Antifa, they are just the same old fascist anarchists. They have been doing this shit for decades only now the left has given them cover and permission.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Pussies!

Isn't it amazing?

I've been saying the exact same thing. I'm just saying it's amazing to see them go from "in your face fuck you" to running like rodents fleeing a sinking ship in a matter of seconds.
    I agree! Some wood shampoos and lumps and these little pukes would be whining in mom's basement with HH and IC for months.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    This is fucking embarrassing. As usual the Dems fuck up and shoot themselves in the foot.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    I think it’s hilarious that both Brown and Wheeler are hiding behind Trump.

Just before this shitshow, they allowed the police to be deputized as Federal officers in a flailing attempt to limit monetary damages in the upcoming Federal lawsuits against Portland and the State of Oregon
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Pussies!

Isn't it amazing?

Most of these people were pussies, annoying fat chicks, and outcasts on school. If you stand up to them, they get scared.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Pussies!

Isn't it amazing?

Most of these people were pussies, annoying fat chicks, and outcasts on school. If you stand up to them, they get scared.
    Again, Smear the Queer would have cleaned all this up before they got into high school.

This.

Exactly why the 509 doesn’t have this problem.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    CaptainPJ said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Pussies!

Isn't it amazing?

Again, Smear the Queer would have cleaned all this up before they got into high school.

This.

What about J?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,527 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2020
    CaptainPJ said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Pussies!

Isn't it amazing?

This.

509 and 208 big hotbeds of Smear the Queer.

Stan Empterman played smear the queer at Betz Elementary in Cheney.

CaptainPJ said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Pussies!

Isn't it amazing?

This.

I was just over in both last weekend, looked at some real estate while I was there, as well. My 206 days are dwindling fast.
    CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Pussies!

Isn't it amazing?

This.

I was just over in both last weekend, looked at some real estate while I was there, as well. My 206 days are dwindling fast.
    If you're looking at the 208 please provide bono fides of firearms and ammunition ownership in adequate quantities, NRA life membership card, conservative donation records and video of you involved playing smear the queer while not being the queer.
    Sledog said:

CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Pussies!

Isn't it amazing?

This.

If you're looking at the 208 please provide bono fides of firearms and ammunition ownership in adequate quantities, NRA life membership card, conservative donation records and video of you involved playing smear the queer while not being the queer.
    Grew up in the 509, Boss. All of those are givens and abundance!!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Pussies!

Isn't it amazing?

The only Antifa fags over 200 lbs are the fat fucks who weigh in at around 300 lbs. The rest are about 140 lbs, max.

Way, way too much soy in the Portland diet.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

This is fucking embarrassing. As usual the Dems fuck up and shoot themselves in the foot.

More revealing than embarrassing. This is what critical studies at shitty schools produces.

The true hilarity occurs when we realize how many of these aimless fucks owe over 100k in student loans that landed them their barista jobs.