Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Police bull rush Antifa-BLM rioters

2»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter
    CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Pussies!

Isn't it amazing?
    As I've said. If the police were allowed to actuality do their job this would have been over long ago. Only Democrat run cities/states are having a problem.

Covid, lockdowns and riots are all about the election!
    I've been saying the exact same thing. I'm just saying it's amazing to see them go from "in your face fuck you" to running like rodents fleeing a sinking ship in a matter of seconds.
    Most of these people were pussies, annoying fat chicks, and outcasts on school. If you stand up to them, they get scared.
    Again, Smear the Queer would have cleaned all this up before they got into high school.

This.

Exactly why the 509 doesn’t have this problem.
    509 and 208 big hotbeds of Smear the Queer.

Stan Empterman played smear the queer at Betz Elementary in Cheney.

I was just over in both last weekend, looked at some real estate while I was there, as well. My 206 days are dwindling fast.
    The Throbber is an expert on 509/208 and a little bit of 406. You need to know where the safe houses are whence the OBK revelations come to pass.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club
    Even a couple of popular guys from high school have had the SJW worm rot out their brains. Seattle 2020
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Pussies!

Isn't it amazing?
    As I've said. If the police were allowed to actuality do their job this would have been over long ago. Only Democrat run cities/states are having a problem.

I've been saying the exact same thing. I'm just saying it's amazing to see them go from "in your face fuck you" to running like rodents fleeing a sinking ship in a matter of seconds.
    Most of these people were pussies, annoying fat chicks, and outcasts on school. If you stand up to them, they get scared.
    Again, Smear the Queer would have cleaned all this up before they got into high school.

This.

I was just over in both last weekend, looked at some real estate while I was there, as well. My 206 days are dwindling fast.
    The Throbber is an expert on 509/208 and a little bit of 406. You need to know where the safe houses are whence the OBK revelations come to pass.

I can pick up the slack on 406. Dad’s family and my mom and brother all live back there now. Still looking to make a move after our sophomore is out of HS.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter

Even a couple of popular guys from high school have had the SJW worm rot out their brains. Seattle 2020

Let's face the obvious facts: Lots of Men are fucking pussies, physically, and especially intellectually.

Our founding fathers are twirling in their graves at what many a modern male have become.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Let's face the obvious facts: Lots of Men are fucking pussies, physically, and especially intellectually.

Our founding fathers are twirling in their graves at what many a modern male have become.
    @BearsWiin
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Pussies!

Isn't it amazing?

This.

Appreciate it Throbber.

I have a stacked cabin in the 509 and 2 safe houses.

Just need to pull up anchor from the 206

Soon