Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Katie Nolan goes private on Twitter amid exchange with Jason Whitlock

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I report, you decide!

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

I report, you decide!

Seems like a good pole

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866

Karen Nolan is awful.

If there's such a thing as hot white bitch privileges, she's it.

Certain traits can be offset by certain other ones...

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam

Karen Nolan is awful.

Now that's Journalism
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Karen Nolan is awful.

Changing my number to a 7.5, maybe an 8 if that isn't a push up bra.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Nolan is fucking nails.

She has the girl next door look down pat.

So does the chick from Good Morning Football on NFL network.
  • Options
    CaptainPJ said:

Nolan is fucking nails.

She has the girl next door look down pat.

So does the chick from Good Morning Football on NFL network.

YOU FUCKING KNOW WHY!!!!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    thechatch said:

Never heard of Katie Nolan.

California 5
    Washington 7
    Oregon 8

Is someone actually contesting Whitlock's point?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Is there bad blood between them or some shit? I don't get the context of why anyone needed to be named, but I haven't read the entire article. Still, 90% of America knows exactly what you are talking about when you say:

"Beauty, most especially in television, has a privilege that trumps virtually all other privileges. Beauty intoxicates TV executives, bloggers and journalists, and it masks a lack of accomplishment, qualifications and skill."

Leave it at that. Most of the world agrees. Single someone out, and expect backlash.

Whitlock and Clay are whipping up controversy on purpose to get clicks and build up Outslick. Bill followed them a lot during the scamdemic. It's what they do, but it's no different than the liberal garbage BSPN puts out.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Nolan was never entertaining. She tries really hard to be one of the guys as well as push her feminist bullshit. It's painful.

Go back to flirting with fat drunks at bars for tips or be an Instagrams model (probably a little old for that now)
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam
    John Tesch

Nuff said
  • Options

John Tesch

Nuff said

Fuck that guy.

Should have learned to play guitar piano.

• Options
    Founders Club

Katie Nolan is an idiot, regardless of Whitlock's point. This is true of most women commentators in sports. They're hired to give people sweatpant boners.

No need to single out women. A vast majority of sports reporters, "journalists", and personalities are complete idiots. Only a fraction understand the finer points of a given sport and are able to provide insight, the rest are just baboons competing for attention.

Which is why Whitlock's singling out of Nolan is so bizarre. Maybe she doesn't have much "talent". But given the parade of morons we see on FS1 and ESPN, all the way down to our local outlets, I'm not sure talent has ever been part of the equation.
    I hate to use this, but it’s the definition of punching down. Why single her out? TV is about viewers and I’m assuming she gets some and that people enjoy her show. Yeah, there is a lot of luck with her getting the gigs, but she didn’t do anything wrong to deserve being singled out, at least to my knowledge.
    She's the epitome of getting something with no talent but good looks. I saw her show once and she's a loud try hard who desperately tries to be one of the guys. Everything he says is correct.

We all know hot chicks like Sam Ponder host NFL Dead because they're hot, but they at least are trained, maybe went to ASU or a broadcasting skool, and can smile and hold it down. She's just a loud, obnoxious hack yet all the liberal cucks in the media act like she's the second cumming.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Katie Nolan is an idiot, regardless of Whitlock's point. This is true of most women commentators in sports. They're hired to give people sweatpant boners.

No need to single out women. A vast majority of sports reporters, "journalists", and personalities are complete idiots. Only a fraction understand the finer points of a given sport and are able to provide insight, the rest are just baboons competing for attention.

Which is why Whitlock's singling out of Nolan is so bizarre. Maybe she doesn't have much "talent". But given the parade of morons we see on FS1 and ESPN, all the way down to our local outlets, I'm not sure talent has ever been part of the equation.
    I hate to use this, but it’s the definition of punching down. Why single her out? TV is about viewers and I’m assuming she gets some and that people enjoy her show. Yeah, there is a lot of luck with her getting the gigs, but she didn’t do anything wrong to deserve being singled out, at least to my knowledge.
    She's the epitome of getting something with no talent but good looks. I saw her show once and she's a loud try hard who desperately tries to be one of the guys. Everything he says is correct.

We all know hot chicks like Sam Ponder host NFL Dead because they're hot, but they at least are trained, maybe went to ASU or a broadcasting skool, and can smile and hold it down. She's just a loud, obnoxious hack yet all the liberal cucks in the media act like she's the second cumming.
    And Colin Cowherd and Stephen A. Smith got their jobs because they're brilliant observers of sports with unmatched wit?