Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rolex Oyster Perpetual 41 124300 Watches Debut For 2020

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    The new Kermit will have a years long waiting list, and i think the new colorful dials on the OP41 kind of quietly stole the show. Very out of character for Rolex to do something "fun." Sign me up for the Kermit wait, and one of those sweet Coral dial OP41s!
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    “Fun” is a good way to describe those colors, I’m just sad none of them are very “me”. The Tiffany blue and pink are pretty/feminine, but not colors I wear. No to the coral red - I like a truer blue-red. Hard pass on the taxi cab yellow. The navy and dark green look really nice, I’d love to see them in person.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

“Fun” is a good way to describe those colors, I’m just sad none of them are very “me”. The Tiffany blue and pink are pretty/feminine, but not colors I wear. No to the coral red - I like a truer blue-red. Hard pass on the taxi cab yellow. The navy and dark green look really nice, I’d love to see them in person.

Dark green is a nod to classic Rolex Stella dials of yesteryear and will be a smash hit.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,891
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Dark green is a nod to classic Rolex Stella dials of yesteryear and will be a smash hit.
    Mrs Snow has the white dial.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Mrs Snow has the white dial.
    ‘Cause she’s classy.