Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

White Hispanic Zimmerman Files Civil Suit Against Black Lives Matter

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
Probably has a decent case considering Saint Skittles was easy prey and well, it didn’t end up well for him. Lots of lies told in constructing the false narrative.

https://spectator.org/zimmerman-suit-trayvon-martin-black-lives-matter/

“I read the “Second Amended Complaint and Demand for Jury Trial” filed August 12 on behalf of George Zimmerman against Sybrina Fulton, Benjamin Crump, et al. without illusion. The major media will shrug off the suit, and even the trial if it comes to that, and Black Lives Matter (BLM) will likely continue on its meretricious way.

But maybe not. BLM was launched in 2013 “in response to” Zimmerman’s acquittal in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin a year earlier. In predicting that “Trayvon Martin will forever remain in the annals of history next to Medgar Evers and Emmett Till, as symbols for the fight for equal justice for all,” Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump captured the confused mood of much of black America.

Emmett Till, a 14-year-old Chicago boy, was brutally lynched for allegedly flirting with a white woman in 1955 Mississippi. The courageous civil rights leader Medgar Evers took a bullet in the back from a racist assassin in 1963 Mississippi. The wayward Trayvon Martin took a bullet to the chest while bashing in the head of a Hispanic man and civil rights activist he had gratuitously attacked in a multi-ethnic Florida community.”

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    Careful, you're going to trigger Turdbomber. Did you know that Zimmerman "stalked" Trademark, provoked the fight and was told by the police not to follow Trademark?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,354
    Birther pundit seems pretty convinced.
    HHusky said:

Hey Dazzler remember when you put your head up your ass and claimed there was no evidence that Zimmerman and Trademark were ever engaged in a physical confrontation before Trademark was shot?

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,003 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Hey Dazzler remember when you put your head up your ass and claimed there was no evidence that Zimmerman and Trademark were ever engaged in a physical confrontation before Trademark was shot?

Good times with the dazzler. Remember when he was pushing the "coon" narrative. Just like with the Russian collusion hoax, the dazzler swallowed every fake news item pushed out by the MSM.

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Good times with the dazzler. Remember when he was pushing the "coon" narrative. Just like with the Russian collusion hoax, the dazzler swallowed every fake news item pushed out by the MSM.
    Damn, I'd forgotten the "Coon" bullshit. Yes, now I do remember.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

There's a good reason you'd "forgotten" me pushing that narrative. If you now "remember" me doing that, see a doctor.

Gasbag's confusion, of course, is excused on account of the injuries he suffered in the Spanish-American War.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

What’s crazy is that NBC got away with editing that tape that edited the words of the Hispanic guy to make him seem racist.. A friendly judged dismissed it.

We? need real DOJ reform in this country. Not sure how it happens though seeing as it’s all partisan now in the DOJ and in state and local courts.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/george-zimmermans-lawsuit-against-nbc-dismissed-by-judge/

George Zimmerman's lawsuit against NBC dismissed by judge
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

There's a good reason you'd "forgotten" me pushing that narrative. If you now "remember" me doing that, see a doctor.

Gasbag's confusion, of course, is excused on account of the injuries he suffered in the Spanish-American War.
    The coon narrative? Of course I remember the "good" reason you pushed it. You're a gullible fucking moron.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The coon narrative? Of course I remember the "good" reason you pushed it. You're a gullible fucking moron.
    It was from the doctored NBC audio. Hey but a liberal judge said it did no harm to Zimmerman personally or professionally so case dismissed and Fake News won.

https://www.cnn.com/2012/12/06/us/florida-zimmerman-nbc-lawsuit/index.html
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I didn't need a reason to justify something I never did.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Could have called this lie.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Could have called this lie.
    Could have called this "memory".
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Just because you don’t remember it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, Sweetie.

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I not only remember I didn't, I think I remember who did. I think it was before your time, Ivan. You should butt out.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I not only remember I didn't, I think I remember who did. I think it was before your time, Ivan. You should butt out.
    There were plenty of Zimmerman discussions on The Shed. You, as usual, don’t remember anything you posted about it. Heading back to the Ozarks again soon to save your business, Big Shot?
    Dazzler completely swallowed the lie about Zimmerman and Trademark not being in a fight prior to the shooting, totally bought the lie that Trademark never laid a hand on Zimmerman and that Zimmerman didn't have a broken nose. But, the "coon" narrative was just a bridge too far for the Dazzler.
    SFGbob said:

Dazzler completely swallowed the lie about Zimmerman and Trademark not being in a fight prior to the shooting, totally bought the lie that Trademark never laid a hand on Zimmerman and that Zimmerman didn't have a broken nose. But, the "coon" narrative was just a bridge too far for the Dazzler.

So I "must have" pushed the narrative.

Thank you for admitting you don't really remember.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

No, I'm calling you a liar. The fact that you swallowed even more outrageous claims like Trademark never laid a hand on Zimmerman doesn't do much to support your claim that you never swallowed the "coons" bullshit which was reported by NBC.

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

The fact that you swallowed even more outrageous claims like Trademark never laid a hand on Zimmerman
    And thinking, as I still do, that Zimmerman's injuries were very minor is also not quite the same as saying Trayvon never laid a hand on him.

Yes, yes, just a "minor" broken nose and bloody head. But I hear Trademark never laid a hand on him.