Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

White Hispanic Zimmerman Files Civil Suit Against Black Lives Matter

Comments

• trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited August 2020
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Dazzler completely swallowed the lie about Zimmerman and Trademark not being in a fight prior to the shooting, totally bought the lie that Trademark never laid a hand on Zimmerman and that Zimmerman didn't have a broken nose. But, the "coon" narrative was just a bridge too far for the Dazzler.

So I "must have" pushed the narrative.

Thank you for admitting you don't really remember.
    The fact that you swallowed even more outrageous claims like Trademark never laid a hand on Zimmerman
    And thinking, as I still do, that Zimmerman's injuries were very minor is also not quite the same as saying Trayvon never laid a hand on him.

A broken nose . . . Hard to tell the extent of injuries since the original photo released was doctored by the media.

Why don’t you let me break your nose . . . mount you MMA style and pound the back of your head into the concrete a few times.

See if you think your injuries are minor afterwards, “Counselor”.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    trublue said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Dazzler completely swallowed the lie about Zimmerman and Trademark not being in a fight prior to the shooting, totally bought the lie that Trademark never laid a hand on Zimmerman and that Zimmerman didn't have a broken nose. But, the "coon" narrative was just a bridge too far for the Dazzler.

So I "must have" pushed the narrative.

Thank you for admitting you don't really remember.
    The fact that you swallowed even more outrageous claims like Trademark never laid a hand on Zimmerman
    And thinking, as I still do, that Zimmerman's injuries were very minor is also not quite the same as saying Trayvon never laid a hand on him.

A broken nose . . . Hard to tell the extent since the original photo released was doctored by the media.

Why don’t you let me break your nose . . . mount you MMA style and pound the back of your head into the concrete?

See if you think your injuries are minor afterwards, “Counselor”.

I'd love to beat the Dazzler's head into the concrete until I break the skin and break his nose. You game Dazzler? Just "minor" injuries so no big deal.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    Mr. Hands Up, Don’t Shoot made enough stupid statements to last a lifetime after the death of Michael Brown and never showed a bit of remorse for the ignorance he spewed

As an aside, I do not recall the Dazzler as being the one pushing the coons meme in the Trayvon Martin case . . . I believe it was DNB. I’m sure the Dazzler said plenty of stupid shit

Of course, the Counselor has accused me of memory issues frequently in the past.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,424 Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Birther pundit seems pretty convinced.

Remind me again what party and whom gave birth to birther
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,069 Standard Supporter
    The Dazzler is used to mounting and being pounded.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020
    SFGbob said:

Careful, you're going to trigger Turdbomber. Did you know that Zimmerman "stalked" Trademark, provoked the fight and was told by the police not to follow Trademark?

I think we all know that. You can characterize it however you want, and so can I, BobbyBoy.

But you can have this one, Bobby. Your permaboner over all things Zimmerman is custom tailored for stories like this.
    SFGbob said:

Careful, you're going to trigger Turdbomber. Did you know that Zimmerman "stalked" Trademark, provoked the fight and was told by the police not to follow Trademark?

Never said that. You're lying again, Bobby.

I said he provoked the reaction, and Trayvon owned his bad choices after that.

No reason to lie about the facts, BobbyBoy. But I know your BP is over 200 already and your keyboard keys are suffering a terrific pounding.

Easy BobbyBoy. Easy.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

HHusky said:

Birther pundit seems pretty convinced.

Remind me again what party and whom gave birth to birther
    Hillary Clinton. She is a Democrat.
    SFGbob said:

I don't now where this stuff comes from. But I'm sure BobbyBoy will at some point say I said it or agree with it, which is false, of course.

BobbyBoy's accuracy drops precipitously after he loses his shit from being challenged on anything.

All one needs to do is read the transcripts from the trial, as I have, and ignore Bob's insane rants and false accusations, to know what evidence exists.

Have a nice day, BobbyBoy.
    edited August 2020

SFGbob said:

No reason to lie about the facts, BobbyBoy. But I know your BP is over 200 already and your keyboard keys are suffering a terrific pounding.

Easy BobbyBoy. Easy.

Oh I see, Zimmerman "provoked the reaction" from Trademark which was to attack Zimmerman but not the "fight."

Love the Kunt logic. If you "provoke" someone to punch you in the face, you didn't provoke a "fight" you just provoked a "reaction."

You taking logic lessons from the Dazzler Kunt?

Fuck off.

SFGbob said:

I don't now where this stuff comes from. But I'm sure BobbyBoy will at some point say I said it or agree with it, which is false, of course.

BobbyBoy's accuracy drops precipitously after he loses his shit from being challenged on anything.

All one needs to do is read the transcripts from the trial, as I have, and ignore Bob's insane rants and false accusations, to know what evidence exists.

Is that were you learned that Zimmerman "stalked" Trademark? Is that where you learned that Zimmerman provoked a "reaction" but not a fight? Btw, what was the "reaction" that Zimmerman "provoked" Kunt? And please make sure you quote from those transcripts you read.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Easy BobbyBoy. Easy.

Oh I see, Zimmerman "provoked the reaction" from Trademark which was to attack Zimmerman but not the "fight."

Love the Kunt logic. If you "provoke" someone to punch you in the face, you didn't provoke a "fight" you just provoked a "reaction."

Fuck off.
    Are you really this fucking thick, BobbyBoy?

No need to answer. I already know.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Easy BobbyBoy. Easy.

Fuck off.

Was the question too tough for ya Turd? What was the "reaction" that Zimmerman provoked Kunt?
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Is that were you learned that Zimmerman "stalked" Trademark? Is that where you learned that Zimmerman provoked a "reaction" but not a fight? Btw, what was the "reaction" that Zimmerman "provoked" Kunt? And please make sure you quote from those transcripts you read.
    Why are you so vested in these cases, BobbyBoy? Are you the sole shareholder of Zimmerman, Inc., or something? It's your Religion.

So, you're good with any of your sons being followed by strange, slow-driving, armed hispanic men on a dark, rainy evening through your neighborhood? Nothing strange, alarming or provocative about that at all, is there, BobbyBoy?
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Easy BobbyBoy. Easy.

Fuck off.

Was the question too tough for ya Turd? What was the "reaction" that Zimmerman provoked Kunt?
    Fear. Uncertainty. Anxiety. Hostility. Anger. Defensiveness. Retaliation.

Completely abnormal in your world, I know. And I'm sure only bad black kids would react that way.

BTW: Do I need to define "reaction" for you, too? I feel like that question is coming, too.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,980
    HH is the guy who awkwardly hangs out by the tennis courts at Husky Stadium on game day because no one wants to talk with him at the tailgate he received a pity invite to.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why are you so vested in these cases, BobbyBoy? Are you the sole shareholder of Zimmerman, Inc., or something? It's your Religion.

So, you're good with any of your sons being followed by strange, slow-driving, armed hispanic men on a dark, rainy evening through your neighborhood? Nothing strange, alarming or provocative about that at all, is there, BobbyBoy?
    Weird the way you dodged the question Kunt. Your claims about reading the transcript and dealing in facts are pure bullshit. I'm invested in truth and the facts and you're completely full of shit. Why are you so invested in this case that you feel the need to lie and make pathetic assertions about Zimmerman provoking a "reaction" but not provoking a "fight?"

Dance Kunt, dance!!!

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Easy BobbyBoy. Easy.

Fuck off.

Fear. Uncertainty. Anxiety. Hostility. Anger. Defensiveness. Retaliation.

Completely abnormal in your world, I know. And I'm sure only bad black kids would react that way.

BTW: Do I need to define "reaction" for you, too? I feel like that question is coming, too.
    The dance of the Kunt continues.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    Zimmerman is a Civil Rights activist?
    Strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment.