Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Insincere doog swallows another load

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Mary Trump's claim Trump paid Joe Shapiro to take SATs conflicts with timeline, Shapiro's wife says

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wife-of-late-trump-friend-challenges-mary-trump-sat

Smearing a dead man. Nice.

Comments

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Minor detail. The dye has been cast so fuck it...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It was in all the papers
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Too late now, I guess!
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    We will post a footnote to correct on page 15 of sports
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,836
    IC has swallowed more than Marilyn Chambers
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

actually less inches more liquid
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited July 2020

It was in all the papers

Trump spent his first two years at Fordham anyhow, so his SATs would have nothing to do with him transferring to Penn. Post-Fact Democrats won’t know this anyhow. Seems like an easy fact check since Mary Trump says it was to get into Penn and her publisher didn’t even look into it.
  • Options

It was in all the papers

Trump spent his first two years at Fordham anyhow, so his SATs would have nothing to do with him transferring to Penn. Post-Fact Democrats won’t know this anyhow. Seems like an easy fact check since Mary Trump says it was to get into Penn and her publisher didn’t even look into it.
    No one fact checks Trump smears on the left. They just gulp it down.

Right IC?

Does IC really stand for Incredible Choddler?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Who?

ykwywf
  • Options
    pawz said:

Sledog said:

Who?

ykwywf
    I can't help it if you haven't watched the classics!
  • Options

It was in all the papers

True. Worming your way into the Ivy League back then was a much different animal than it is today. There's some rough math out there that goes: 40 years ago, Harvard was comprised of 20 to 30% brilliant students and 70 to 80% connected people. Today, it's pretty much the other way around.

So that means two things. One, there was no shame in back-door'ing his way into Penn. More than half the kids there got in with money or connections, not brains. Two, that he had to transfer from Fordham to get to there means he wasn't an academic powerhouse, which shouldn't really shock or bother anybody. Most U.S. Presidents weren't either. See the Kennedys.

It seems to me Trump's talent is less book smart brilliance and more instinct and balls. I worked with a CFO who was like that. Great CFO, but he also used words like "irregardless" and has probably never read a book on anything that didn't involve making money. Didn't have the GMAT score for an elite MBA. But he could assimilate the economics of any situation faster than anybody I've known and had a knack for capital markets and finance. Trump seems more like that guy.

Would I believe that Trump paid someone to take a test for him? Of course. That's clearly something he would do if he thought he needed it. Anybody here would also believe that. As to whether I care ... not really.
    Obama basically followed that same path by transferring from Occidental to Columbia and he’s regarded as an intellectual powerhouse.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sure I could believe that Trump paid someone to take the test but the point is that the dead guy who they accused of doing it wouldn't. And he didn't

But still its in all the papers and on the internets so let's take it seriously

Don' have an issue with the rest of the Swarthy Ones thoughts. Trump plays to the get it done crowd not the let's study it for several decades crowd

I have met a lot of fascinating people in construction including Ivy League grads swinging a hammer

We do talk funny and not like today's soft fucking losers do. When we're gone you'll miss us
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

What do you call IC with a runny nose? Full.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

It was in all the papers

True. Worming your way into the Ivy League back then was a much different animal than it is today. There's some rough math out there that goes: 40 years ago, Harvard was comprised of 20 to 30% brilliant students and 70 to 80% connected people. Today, it's pretty much the other way around.

So that means two things. One, there was no shame in back-door'ing his way into Penn. More than half the kids there got in with money or connections, not brains. Two, that he had to transfer from Fordham to get to there means he wasn't an academic powerhouse, which shouldn't really shock or bother anybody. Most U.S. Presidents weren't either. See the Kennedys.

It seems to me Trump's talent is less book smart brilliance and more instinct and balls. I worked with a CFO who was like that. Great CFO, but he also used words like "irregardless" and has probably never read a book on anything that didn't involve making money. Didn't have the GMAT score for an elite MBA. But he could assimilate the economics of any situation faster than anybody I've known and had a knack for capital markets and finance. Trump seems more like that guy.

Would I believe that Trump paid someone to take a test for him? Of course. That's clearly something he would do if he thought he needed it. Anybody here would also believe that. As to whether I care ... not really.
    Obama basically followed that same path by transferring from Occidental to Columbia and he’s regarded as an intellectual powerhouse.
    The Harvard JD also helps that image.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah, if image is more important that actual accomplishment. The facts were that barry was an AA admit, didn't deserve to be editor of the law review and was a black liberationist marxist America hater and had his books ghost written. Now lots of people have their books ghost written. But you leftards used his image to proclaim him the smartest president evah. So smart that he said really stupid stuff about the two largest segments of our economy - health care and energy.
  • Options
    edited July 2020

It was in all the papers

Does it, though? The guy is a bumbling mess without his prompter. He’s like an actor who is very good at reading other people’s words and has a nice, baritone smoker’s voice. The perfect Manchurian Candidate.

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The facts were that barry was an AA admit, didn't deserve to be editor of the law review and was a black liberationist marxist America hater and had his books ghost written.

Sometimes the satire just writes itself.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,334
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

It was in all the papers

Does it, though? The guy is a bumbling mess without his prompter. He’s like an actor who is very good at reading other people’s words and has a nice, baritone smoker’s voice. The perfect Manchurian Candidate.

I mean, with BO you got the first mainstream African-American who was articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Why were his academic records sealed? During his reign, some contractors employed by the Department of Education either attempted to or actually saw his records. They were all federally prosecuted.

Did you miss the news about it?