Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I5 protesters in Seattle...somewhat disturbing video

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Interesting no one has mentioned that section of I-5 was closed specifically for the protest and the driver blew right through it.

Stupid to protest on the freeway? Maybe, but it’s not like it wasn’t organized and sectioned off.

That's a federal highway. Who closed it?

Go play on the freeway isnt an instructional
    https://apnews.com/ff3c4fb3a627d694b5d888dcd48c89b0

The Washington State Patrol. How do you think freeways generally are closed? Driver also went the wrong way in order to reach the protestors. I haven’t seen an article about this that didn’t state the freeway section for those protests was closed.

https://komonews.com/news/local/two-hurt-in-seattle-after-driver-on-i-5-crashes-into-protesters

A preliminary investigation found that state troopers had closed the northbound and southbound lanes of I-5 at around midnight Friday after protesters entered the freeway from the ramp at Yale Street for the 19th consecutive night. At about 1:40 a.m. Saturday, the suspect drove a white 2013 Jaguar the wrong way onto I-5 from an unknown exit ramp before turning around and heading south at high speed.

Fuck off with that bullshit. The protestors entered the freeway illegally. The WSP closed it down AFTER they entered. It was not a sponsored event.

He gets his Fake News from the DNC Media. It’s like saying the federal courthouse in Portland got closed down by police when the reality is the rioters tried to burn it down.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,559
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Komo is your source?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,091
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    LebamDawg said:

Komo is your source?

Fond memories of Kathy Goertzen's chest.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Interesting no one has mentioned that section of I-5 was closed specifically for the protest and the driver blew right through it.

Stupid to protest on the freeway? Maybe, but it’s not like it wasn’t organized and sectioned off.

The Washington State Patrol. How do you think freeways generally are closed? Driver also went the wrong way in order to reach the protestors. I haven’t seen an article about this that didn’t state the freeway section for those protests was closed.

I already knew you were slow. And, of course, boring as shit.

But you've now reached Idiot status with your "to reach the protestors" comment.

Where is the logic behind a twenty-something successful college graduate with a good job and a nice car throwing it all away to take out a couple non-binary BLM supporters from Bellingham and Portland, recorded on multiple cameras, and knowing there's a crowd of people that will want to tear your head off if you harm any of them?

Answer: None. And that's why you're dumber than a post, you MSM-Brainwashed idiot @MelloDawg.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    And wasn't the driver a certain popular color? They don't want to mention that. Doesn't further the cause.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,696
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    You know, I was AGAINST BLM until I was drunk driving going 100 on i5, high off blow, doing lines off a strippers asshole propped up on the center console, at 2 AM.

That's when some part of my subconscious saw a sign that said "i5 closed due to protests"

It was at that moment it finally dawned on me. Black Lives Do matter...and the inconvenience of getting off on James St exit made me understand the inconvenience of being black in America. I contemplated this while fucking the stripper in the CD Ezells parking lot.

Makes SENSE? LIBERAL sense!!!
  • Options

LebamDawg said:

Komo is your source?

BIG. FUCKING. KNOCKERS! I waited on her once, back in college.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I hate this jerk but it's a good meme.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,069
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Dude61 said:

BangaRang said:

First thing I noticed was the car was white

The driver wasn't.

Gender non-binary white person killed by an East African man at what was called a "Black Femme March" in Seattle. Really sums up the current moment.
    Look at her. That is America now? FML.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,415
    Founders Club

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

But you've now reached Idiot status with your "to reach the protestors" comment.

Where is the logic behind a twenty-something successful college graduate with a good job and a nice car throwing it all away to take out a couple non-binary BLM supporters from Bellingham and Portland, recorded on multiple cameras, and knowing there's a crowd of people that will want to tear your head off if you harm any of them?

Answer: None. And that's why you're dumber than a post, you MSM-Brainwashed idiot @MelloDawg.
    Mello is many things, but slow is not one of them.
  • Options
    "Mello is many things, but slow is not one of them."

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,936
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

LebamDawg said:

Komo is your source?

BIG. FUCKING. KNOCKERS! I waited on her once, back in college.
    I trick or treated at her house a couple of times in the 80s. She was real nice.

Fast forward ten years and I worked a couple of summers near Komo 4 butt fuckers. She was a lot colder. Maybe Ken Schram hit on her and she got creeped out or something. They both used to smoke a lot.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2020

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Mello is many things, but slow is not one of them.
    True, but boring might fit. Edeglord status not attained.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,559
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Seattle cop is being investigated for a Facebook post - 40 year vet. Could be true could be BS

it was on Komo

did not get picture but a cartoon of a car running some folks over with the caption -
    "Black Lives Splatter"
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,639
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I guess I feel sorry for the family of the non-binary gender person who got runt over by a drunk black guy🤷‍♂️
  • Options

Dude61 said:

BangaRang said:

The driver wasn't.

Gender non-binary white person killed by an East African man at what was called a "Black Femme March" in Seattle. Really sums up the current moment.
    Driver went to WSU. He was trying to get off I-5 but Coug’d it.
    Cold. But laffed at.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,639
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Dude61 said:

BangaRang said:

The driver wasn't.

Driver went to WSU. He was trying to get off I-5 but Coug’d it.
    Stern, but fair....