Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Guess who?

greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
"Donovan could be just as good as Shanahan. We don’t know yet. With the amount of bitching that has gone on about the guy he’ll probably kill it and then dump us for an NFL OC job and all of you Donovan haters will look stupid as fuck."

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,757 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2020
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Well I guess Ballz has all the screenshots he needs

Of the guy trying to take down the giant dildo off the gymnasium wall?

I hardly see how that will be useful.
    @GrandpaSankey ??
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,916 Founders Club

Well I guess Ballz has all the screenshots he needs

Of the guy trying to take down the giant dildo off the gymnasium wall?

I hardly see how that will be useful.
    You don’t see how that will be useful?
    I'm pretty sure her point is that the dildo is designed to be used while attached to the wall.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

"Donovan could be just as good as Shanahan. We don’t know yet. With the amount of bitching that has gone on about the guy he’ll probably kill it and then dump us for an NFL OC job and all of you Donovan haters will look stupid as fuck."

Fuck you bitch. You don't know me. I don't have narcissistic personality disorder. If I did, I would be a liar which is the strongest trait of a narcissist. Somebody who is extremely comfortable lying and very good at it. Somebody who could be the leader of cult, leader of a scam, or commit fraud on a large scale. I'm not a fucking liar. That's one thing I don't do. It's not in my nature to lie, I'm terrible at it, so I don't even try.

Don't ever try to psychoanalyze me bitch. You're not a fucking psychologist. You're a fucking nobody on a message board like the rest of us.

But you are right about one thing. If you don't want to debate, don't engage me. If you don't want to be cussed at, don't insult me first or say incredibly stupid shit like a high school recruit having a "way higher ceiling" than the most talented DT on the planet.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,959
    dnc said:

Fuck you bitch. You don't know me. I don't have narcissistic personality disorder. If I did, I would be a liar which is the strongest trait of a narcissist. Somebody who is extremely comfortable lying and very good at it. Somebody who could be the leader of cult, leader of a scam, or commit fraud on a large scale. I'm not a fucking liar. That's one thing I don't do. It's not in my nature to lie, I'm terrible at it, so I don't even try.

Don't ever try to psychoanalyze me bitch. You're not a fucking psychologist. You're a fucking nobody on a message board like the rest of us.

But you are right about one thing. If you don't want to debate, don't engage me. If you don't want to be cussed at, don't insult me first or say incredibly stupid shit like a high school recruit having a "way higher ceiling" than the most talented DT on the planet.
    Lolz. I miss that goofy bastard.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

dnc said:

Lol which shithead was that
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

dnc said:

Ballz u pos
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,959

dnc said:

Huh?