Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This is what you get for not batting 1.000

13»

Comments

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

A lot of complaints about sonics. So many that 247s servers crashed overnight. We can't have our network down because 1 user is creating so many headaches. It's addition by subtraction. Moderating sucks. We've been letting a lot of things slide lately. Camp is right around the corner. We're not gonna be as lenient as we have been. Posters are spreading lies about F3 and I, putting words in our mouths. Look for things to tighten up around here. If you cause problems like sonics, you're gone. We don't have time for it. Lake is killing it in recruiting. Lots to be excited about. Stay tuned...

Ps it's been brought to my attention that some people think sonics was well liked on these boards. A few trolls are on the board inflating sonics ego. They know who they are. They've been given time outs and threads have been deleted so I can own the narrative. Do you think we like having our network crash because so many members wanted sonics gone? We've been doing this a long time. In the next few weeks, be looking out for new content. F3 will be reposting his same freshmen most likely to play article for the 4th time. He's also working on reposting players that need to step up Article for the 3rd time. A lot of exciting things on the horizon. Ektard will continue posting his in depth series of incoming recruits favorite breakfast, movies and rappers. Our insider knowledge just continues to grow. And make sure not to miss out on the buy 1 month get 23 months free sale once 247 gets the servers working again.

70-21. Any good cabernets you recommend? I know the owner at vinos at the landing. He lets me in free. Their wine is better than Bledsoes and marinos. Just sayin.

I could believe it if you told me the first paragraph was copy/paste straight from a Kent poast on Doogman.
    That's what's so ridiculous about it. After I posted, I read it over and started wondering if I should go back and make it sound even more ridiculous because people might seriously think they're Griswold s words.

He needs to start working in other falsified claims to bitch about. Switch it up a little. They zig, Griswold zags.
  • SanchoSancho Member Posts: 245
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Those fuck faces are actually insisting people use #sarcastic when using sarcasm WTF