Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

There is no voter fraud

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
edited May 2020 in Tug Tavern
DOJ: Democrats Paid Pennsylvania Election Officials to Stuff Ballot Box

“A former Judge of Elections in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has been charged and pleaded guilty to illegally adding votes for Democrat candidates in judicial races in 2014, 2015, and 2016.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/21/doj-democrats-paid-pennsylvania-election-officials-to-stuff-ballot-box/

“The Trump administration’s prosecution of election fraud stands in stark contrast to the total failure of the Obama Justice Department to enforce these laws,” Public Interest Legal Foundation President Christian Adams said in a statement. “Right now, other federal prosecutors are aware of cases of double voting in federal elections as well as noncitizen voting. Attorney General William Barr should prompt those other offices to do their duty and prosecute known election crimes.”

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,321
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    If you post the same story twice, it doubles the total voter fraud count.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,505 Swaye's Wigwam

Name ONE election where voter fraud was PROVEN to change the outcome.

The simple fact that leftists want elections to be a free for all is enough to prove to me the potential for fraud is huge.

But that Pennsylvania story though....
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,941
    Thread gives the Dazzler another opportunity to pull out his killer question about how voter ID laws would have stopped this.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    edited May 2020

The simple fact that leftists want elections to be a free for all is enough to prove to me the potential for fraud is huge.

That isn’t the point. The point is that there is voter fraud.

U.S. Attorney William M. McSwain Announces Charges and Guilty Plea of Former Philadelphia Judge of Elections Who Committed Election Fraud

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/pr/us-attorney-william-m-mcswain-announces-charges-and-guilty-plea-former-philadelphia

Poor snowflake Ramen still hasn’t gotten over his juvenile hatred for being slighted.😂
    edited May 2020
    I’m sure Rossi was a victim of voter fraud. That changed an election. I can’t prove it. Do you think Rossi was cheated by extra ballots and iMinnesota’s Franken election was not changed by finding “ extra” ballots.?

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,321
    DJDuck said:

I’m sure Rossi was a victim of voter fraud. That changed an election. I can’t prove it. Do you think Rossi was cheated by extra ballots and iMinnesota’s Franken election was not changed by finding “ extra” ballots.?

One known "dead voter" in the Gregoire-Rossi contest. Rossi got her vote and her husband was convicted.

As for the "extra ballots", those were actually missing ballots which we knew existed because voters can check to see whether they are credited with having voted. When those voters saw that they weren't showing up as having voted, they wanted to know what the fuck had happened to their ballots.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,033 Standard Supporter
    edited May 2020
    The Republicans routinely finding uncounted ballots and then winning that election are legendary. Happens all the time.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,160
    DJDuck said:

U.S. Attorney William M. McSwain Announces Charges and Guilty Plea of Former Philadelphia Judge of Elections Who Committed Election Fraud

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/pr/us-attorney-william-m-mcswain-announces-charges-and-guilty-plea-former-philadelphia

Poor snowflake Ramen still hasn’t gotten over his juvenile hatred for being slighted.😂
    I love that with your blessed combination of posting frequency and self awareness that you still can't recognize when someone is on your fucking side.
  • ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    DJDuck said:

I made fair and honest use of the "not your best effort" button. If creating a duplicate thread for an article that has been posted in two other threads today already, AND getting whooshed by Damone is indeed your best effort, I've overestimated you and I apologize.
    edited May 2020
    And I haven’t overestimated your juvenile way of your little way of trying to get back for your perceived agree emend from over a year ago.

DJDuck said:

I love that with your blessed combination of posting frequency and self awareness that you still can't recognize when someone is on your fucking side.

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

edited May 2020

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙉
    edited May 2020
    GreenRiverGatorz said:

Please point out whom I can’t recognize that is on my side.
    Your one prescient person to figure out who is “on my side“ 😂
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,977
    This thread is becoming unreadable.
    Just as I thought
  • ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    DJDuck said:

Just as I thought

Do tell. I bet it was on par with your command of the quote feature.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    @DJDuck continues to be the Joe Biden of the boreds.

Somebody put him out of his misery.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,491 Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

This thread is becoming unreadable.

FOCUS!