Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fuck Off, Seattle Part XXXIV

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Swaye said:

Port of Seattle cop reminded officers to respect the Bill of Rights — now his bosses want him fired

https://mynorthwest.com/1868478/seattle-cop-respect-bill-of-rights/

The Republic is lost. Seriously. It's over. The fanatical progressives will not stop until everything this country was founded upon is in flames. SMOD cannot happen soon enough. It's over.
    Fanatical progressives have little to no power. If the Republic is dead, the murderer is elsewhere.

Take a look at the bipartisan effort to expand surveillance.
    Both establishment parties suck dick.

Exactly. The Antifa vs alt-right narrative is a distraction. They represent the extremes on both ends of the bell curve, but get 99% of the coverage despite being a minuscule amount of the population.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,507 Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Port of Seattle cop reminded officers to respect the Bill of Rights — now his bosses want him fired

The Republic is lost. Seriously. It's over. The fanatical progressives will not stop until everything this country was founded upon is in flames. SMOD cannot happen soon enough. It's over.
    Fanatical progressives have little to no power. If the Republic is dead, the murderer is elsewhere.

Exactly. The Antifa vs alt-right narrative is a distraction. They represent the extremes on both ends of the bell curve, but get 99% of the coverage despite being a minuscule amount of the population.
    You don't need to explain the bell curve to the Throbber. That's been my horse for the last two years.

@CirrhosisDawg could confirm but they typhus did him in.

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    The funny part is the gullible dopes that think Trump is different than the other pieces of shit that have been in government for decades.

"Yeah - he looks out for me! Derp."

Sure he does, retard. Have some more paste.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

Swaye said:

I'm 100 percent sure the left is completely in support of antifa
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    dflea said:

The funny part is the gullible dopes that think Trump is different than the other pieces of shit that have been in government for decades.

I just like that he talks shit to libfags

dflea said:

That's actually a good reason.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,507 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

dflea said:

That's actually a good reason.
    Pretty close to the truth for a good segment of us.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dnc said:

Sacrificed his job for the greater good.

He's a hero.

He had a great message. It doesn’t change anything tho.

Separate issue, but it’s hard for me to support any police officer. The nature of the job makes it a tough thing to support. They are a necessary evil.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

Swaye said:

We are in lock goosestep on that one. Big Brother is completely out of control.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

Swaye said:

This.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,862 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Still sucking Hillary's Cock, @dflea?

Biden is your Man, Fishboy.

dflea said:

No, faggot, but I see you're still a fucking retard. Go eat your paste, shithead. And then go fuck off.

dflea said:

dflea said:

No, faggot, but I see you're still a fucking retard. Go eat your paste, shithead. And then go fuck off.
    Angriest poaster on the bored, nuff said on that.
    I haven't fished in 2 months. I'm out of my fucking mind!
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Congrats, man. When did you stop?
    edited May 2020
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Screenshots are your worst nightmare, Faggot. Nobody has been more consistently wrong than you.
    Congrats, Loser. :D:D:D
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Angriest poaster on the bored, nuff said on that.
    I haven't fished in 2 months. I'm out of my fucking mind!
    #RESIST

dflea said:

dflea said:

Angriest Most Easily Triggered poaster on the bored, nuff said on that.

dflea said:

dflea said:

Screenshots are your worst nightmare, Faggot. Nobody has been more consistently wrong than you.
    Sure, faggot. Show your screenshots. Is the game over already?

Aren't you the faggot that claimed how well read and experienced you are while you were unable to follow the thread and understand Damone's sarcasm?

Yeah - that was you. Looking to fit in with the cool kids, but unable to because you're a fuckin' retard.

Piss off, faggot and find someone else's leg to hump. You're still hung up on the septic thing, aren't you? lol

What a little bitch you are.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Sure, faggot. Show your screenshots. Is the game over already?

Aren't you the faggot that claimed how well read and experienced you are while you were unable to follow the thread and understand Damone's sarcasm?

Yeah - that was you. Looking to fit in with the cool kids, but unable to because you're a fuckin' retard.

Piss off, faggot and find someone else's leg to hump. You're still hung up on the septic thing, aren't you? lol

What a little bitch you are.
    aob