Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Imagine having to chase down this Nancy Complaint

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
Actual complaint from the NeighborNarcLine

Relative went in for adjustment. It is to my knowledge that chiropractors were not supposed to be open. My relative is immune compromised, and we are having enough trouble getting her to listen to us, this situation just made it worse. It appears as though the chiropractor did not wear any PPE during the adjustment either! Reprehensible!

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Caller stated she went into the Rite-Aid store to pick up her prescription and the man behind the pharmacy counter who works there was wearing a face mask but he was coughing (a dry cough) for 10 minutes straight while she was in the store. She called the store to report this & the man who was coughing answered the phone & told her he has seasonal allergies. Caller believes the man should be tested for COVID-19 as he is working in the healthcare field and could be infecting the people he's coming into contact with. The man reported to her that he has not been tested for COVID.

- this one was coded in Red
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,441 Founders Club
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited May 2020
    it’s Never good enuf:

The mission moved into Bellingham High School so there would be more room for social distancing. Unfortunately no one is actually enforcing social distancing. Large groups of people are allowed to gather together all day and night without any consequences. It appears it is 100 plus people on any given day. I am a concerned Whatcom County resident. I believe we ALL need to do our part.

- it would be wrong to send this one a tuG invite.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,325 Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

3 in a row:
    Nancy #1

They're open regular hours, plus some extra hours Fri &Sat night, not limited hours. Are not licensed to be a massage clinic. This isn't therapeutic massage for injury or accident. It's sensual, erotic massage. Rumor has it, it's a well known whore house for the locals.

Nancy #2

It’s a massage parlor! Non essential and it requires a lot of touching and proximity

Nancy #3
    Open when should be closed and let's not get started on the actual business that is taking place in there!

- 3 separate complaints, 3 separate businesses/locations

Where dis? Asking for myself.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

I think a whore house is essential

Ive been dieting pretty good. I'd be down for a meat market bar in Scottsdale right about now
    If anyone else wants "the list" PM me
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,185 Swaye's Wigwam

Anything about golf courses being complained about?

I refuse to pm. Btp pmed me one night like 3 years ago and I felt like I was getting set up for child rape

I refuse to pm. Btp pmed me one night like 3 years ago and I felt like I was getting set up for child rape
    Not my problem
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

That’s because you were.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,067 Standard Supporter
    No one bothers us when we group up at the gun club for a match.

That’s because you were.