Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Imagine having to chase down this Nancy Complaint

2»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

If anyone else wants "the list" PM me

I refuse to pm. Btp pmed me one night like 3 years ago and I felt like I was getting set up for child rape
    That’s because you were.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Seems like “essential” is subjective.

They have turned off all lights but are still allowing men in for massage. They are known for being inappropriate.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    doogie said:

- guess who just got CUT

I received an email as my son is part of a baseball team that participates in the Palouse Summer Series in Eastern Washington/Pullman that they are continueing with having their baseball tournament that starts the beginning of June. In my opinion these kinds of tournaments should not be held so soon. The state should mandate that club/sports tournaments should be pushed back in to August. This is way too soon. This tournament brings hundreds of parents and kids in to that region and will make the virus jump back up. Please do something about it and have the governor stop sports tournaments from happening like this until at least August!

Keep your shitty kid home then
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,185 Swaye's Wigwam

doogie said:

- guess who just got CUT

I received an email as my son is part of a baseball team that participates in the Palouse Summer Series in Eastern Washington/Pullman that they are continueing with having their baseball tournament that starts the beginning of June. In my opinion these kinds of tournaments should not be held so soon. The state should mandate that club/sports tournaments should be pushed back in to August. This is way too soon. This tournament brings hundreds of parents and kids in to that region and will make the virus jump back up. Please do something about it and have the governor stop sports tournaments from happening like this until at least August!

Keep your shitty kid home then
    She’s not capable of making a personal choice. Never had to do it.

Can only imagine the terrible conversations that the parents are going to have with each other watching these games. Feel for the sane and logical people that sit there and listen and bite their lip.
    @RaceBannon true?

This construction site opened back up on Monday and I have been working from home. Every day this week i have observed multiple workers taking their mask off on site, taking their gloves off to check their phones and then not washing their hands. They have all the systems set up and in place but they are basically providing lip service and not following health regulations. they are also not keeping 6 feet apart when they are working. I have contacted the foreman for the site in regards to this and got no response from them. I have pictures for proof but cant see where to attach them to this report.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    doogie said:

@RaceBannon true?

This construction site opened back up on Monday and I have been working from home. Every day this week i have observed multiple workers taking their mask off on site, taking their gloves off to check their phones and then not washing their hands. They have all the systems set up and in place but they are basically providing lip service and not following health regulations. they are also not keeping 6 feet apart when they are working. I have contacted the foreman for the site in regards to this and got no response from them. I have pictures for proof but cant see where to attach them to this report.

Can confirm. Lot of lip service