Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tommy was this an act of racism?

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

This tired game of blob’s hasn’t changed in 20 years.

“Only racists see racism!”

“I call Obama ‘O’Chimpy’ because LIBERALS!”

etc.

This has always been a HHutzky favorite of mine. He reads the word “chimp” and automatically his mind goes to black people. Not at all racist!
    Eh. I was loathe to jump into this particular thread and have had my disagreements with HH; and, moreover, I didn't read anyone here refer to Obama that way.

But if they did, it would be pretty common, given the history of the use of that term with black people, for a negative inference to be drawn. There's a reason for it. Or let's just say, why don't you fly down to Miami, head over to Liberty City, find a park, and ask to join a pick-up basketball game with "hey, you monkeys have room for one more?" and see what happens to you.

Why would I call any human beings “monkeys?” Your buddy @HHusky’s mind assigns race to it that word, not me. H likely sees that group of ball players and thinks of a bunch of “monkeys,”based on his many years of racism on The Shed and his leap from “chimp” to blacks in this very thread. Don’t blame me for your buddy’s words.
    blob would prefer you didn’t keep calling attention to this.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

etc.

You know exactly why he calls BO that. The fact you lie to try to make him look bad is known to all.

FFS man, try to be honest.
    Oh blob has an official explanation. But it’s not honest.

Just because you’re a huge supporter of Margaret Sanger and eugenics for black people, you think minorities are somehow less able to get ID than whites, and think of black people when you read the word “chimp” or “monkey” doesn’t mean everyone else is as big a white supremacist as you are, Lionel. Own it. You think minorities are less capable than you and your white family. I’ve been reading your racist bullshit for years.
  • Options
    Oh, and @creepycoug, why do you assume there are a bunch of black guys playing basketball in Liberty City? Would it be different if I went to a library there? Asking for a friend.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

etc.

You know exactly why he calls BO that. The fact you lie to try to make him look bad is known to all.

Just because you’re a huge supporter of Margaret Sanger and eugenics for black people, you think minorities are somehow less able to get ID than whites, and think of black people when you read the word “chimp” or “monkey” doesn’t mean everyone else is as big a white supremacist as you are, Lionel. Own it. You think minorities are less capable than you and your white family. I’ve been reading your racist bullshit for years.
    Ivan, you need to be more nuanced in your “totally not racist” posts. You’re making blob look subtle.
  • Options

Oh, and @creepycoug, why do you assume there are a bunch of black guys playing basketball in Liberty City? Would it be different if I went to a library there? Asking for a friend.

These gymnastics are gymnastics, Boris. Very dishonest.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

etc.

Ivan, you need to be more nuanced in your “totally not racist” posts. You’re making blob look subtle.
    It can’t be easy for you to own the racist bullshit you spewed on The Shed. Why do you think of black people when you read “chimp” or “monkey?” No wonder your game now is to cut/paste links or lame one-liners.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

White flag
  • Options

HHusky said:

White flag
    When to you the most horrifying aspect of seeing a man shot to death is that the shooter is accused of being motivated by racism, you’ve got issues or you’re just stirring up shit for the rubles. blob has issues; you’ve suddenly shown up in another Presidential election year, just like four years ago. The jury’s out on your motives, Comrade.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

White flag
    When to you the most horrifying aspect of seeing a man shot to death is that the shooter is accused of being motivated by racism, you’ve got issues or you’re just stirring up shit for the rubles. blob has issues; you’ve suddenly shown up in another Presidential election year, just like four years ago. The jury’s out on your motives, Comrade.
    He’s newly unemployed. But gracing us with his brilliant insight until he takes his talents to Montana.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

White flag
    O'Keefed goes balls deep into the strawman's asshole. All I asked was how Tommy knew that the shooting was motivated by white supremacy. Since you now have Tommy's dick down your throat maybe you can answer the question O'Keefed.

The video and the shooting look pretty fucking horrific to me but unlike you and Tommy, I lack your mind reading ability Kunt. So tell us O'Keefed, was white supremacy the motive for this shooting?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

etc.

This has always been a HHutzky favorite of mine. He reads the word “chimp” and automatically his mind goes to black people. Not at all racist!
    Eh. I was loathe to jump into this particular thread and have had my disagreements with HH; and, moreover, I didn't read anyone here refer to Obama that way.

But if they did, it would be pretty common, given the history of the use of that term with black people, for a negative inference to be drawn. There's a reason for it. Or let's just say, why don't you fly down to Miami, head over to Liberty City, find a park, and ask to join a pick-up basketball game with "hey, you monkeys have room for one more?" and see what happens to you.

Why would I call any human beings “monkeys?” Your buddy @HHusky’s mind assigns race to it that word, not me. H likely sees that group of ball players and thinks of a bunch of “monkeys,”based on his many years of racism on The Shed and his leap from “chimp” to blacks in this very thread. Don’t blame me for your buddy’s words.
    blob would prefer you didn’t keep calling attention to this.
    Call as much attention as to it as you like Kunt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

etc.

What's the lie Kunt? Detail it for me.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

HHusky said:

etc.

Why would I call any human beings “monkeys?” Your buddy @HHusky’s mind assigns race on humans to that word, not me. H likely sees that group of ball players and thinks of a bunch of “monkeys,”based on his many years of racism on The Shed and his leap from “chimp” to blacks in this very thread. Don’t blame me for your buddy’s written words and racist thoughts.
    I'm not jumping into the point of the original question. I have never set foot on the Oregon site and thus wasn't there for the context so will leave it at that.

I'll say this, though, to your point: there are terms that are justifiably a problem for some people and not others. Sure, we shouldn't assign words so much meaning, but we? do. Call a black dude a monkey or a chimp, with no other context, and you're going to have a different problem than you would if you called a white guy the same name.

To your question, I can think of a lot of contexts in which I'd call someone a monkey. I used to call my kids little monkeys. I've told grown men that they smell like a monkey or are about as smart as a monkey (fucking around of course). I've called a hairy guy a fucking ape. I've called a muscle head numbskull I know an ape. We've all done this. I've asked a guy who ate all the watermelon at my kid's grad party, "Hey Mike. What's with all the fucking watermelon dude?"

If any of those people were black, I would have chosen differently. Not because I'm scared; but because there's a layer of shit there of which I'm aware and I wasn't motivated to tap into. Maybe if the friend were a black dude the joke would have been poking fun at the stereotype. But I would refrain from calling a black guy a monkey or chimp or ape even if I knew him and I wouldn't hesitate saying it to a white guy. The white guy isn't going to take it the same way. Ever.

You call a black guy a chimp, it's different. It may not be your intent for it to be different, but because of a few million assholes who came before you who actually thought no more of black human beings than they thought of primates, there's a whole different connotation.

Surely you agree with this.

• Options
    I
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

White flag
    I obviously never said that, but it’s not going to keep a pathological liar like you from claiming it, right Lionel? You rarely remember what you post day to day because lie chains are impossible to remember as you build them link by link. Tell the truth for a bit. You’ll feel better. Maybe your Daddy will even reach out to you again.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

White flag
    He’s newly unemployed. But gracing us with his brilliant insight until he takes his talents to Montana.
    I’ll be back to my non-essential job to pay for government leeches soon enough. Funny thing is, you’re the one making an absolute fool of yourself, and you’re buddying up to the pathological liar to soothe you after tonight’s flameout. What happened tonight, Tommy? You’re not going to live this one down.
  • Options
    edited May 2020

Because I've been there and you're a lot more likely to find people playing basketball, or smoking crack, at a park than you are to find a library with anyone in it. But I'll tell ya what: go there and find a library, and if you find one, walk in and call the first group of black people you see "chimps" in a desperate attempt at rescuing your shit logic and come back and tell me what happens.

Does calling HH my "buddy" help you make your point?

• Options
    edited May 2020

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

etc.

This is just terrible and if not a white flag, should be.

Your logic is garbage here and your "you're the real racist" spin job is just fucking stupid.

Again, forget HH and trying to read his mind. Go find black people, wherever you can find them, and call one of them a monkey and report back to us what happens.

If they turn on you, you can blame them for being racists against themselves.
  • Options

Because I've been there and you're a lot more likely to find people playing basketball, or smoking crack, at a park than you are to find a library with anyone in it. But I'll tell ya what: go there and find a library, and if you find one, walk in and call the first group of black people you see "chimps" in a desperate attempt at rescuing your shit logic and come back and tell me what happens.

Why would I call them “chimps?” What’s your point? You’ve butted in on years of Lionel believing and saying racist things because ... why? Mind your business.
  • Options

Why would I call them “chimps?” What’s your point? You’ve butted in on years of Lionel believing and saying racist things because ... why? Mind your business.
    Fuck you. You're a guest. I live here bitch. Move me.

My point. You're working too hard here you disingenuous piece of shit.

You're trying like a fucking worn out mule to make it like anybody who thinks calling a black person an ape or a chimp or a monkey is racist themselves, which is a fucking joke and retard logic on display; and if you don't know that, you're actually as stupid as I perceived you to be when you first showed up.

But forget the debate. Grab your little faggot balls and go prove your point. I've already told you that people call people shit all the fucking time for good and bad reasons. Go find some black people and, as soon as you can find an opening, call one of them a monkey and report back. Think of it as a field trip for retards.

Retard.
  • Options

Fuck you. You're a guest. I live here bitch. Move me.

My point. You're working too hard here you disingenuous piece of shit.

You're trying like a fucking worn out mule to make it like anybody who thinks calling a black person an ape or a chimp or a monkey is racist themselves, which is a fucking joke and retard logic on display; and if you don't know that, you're actually as stupid as I perceived you to be when you first showed up.

But forget the debate. Grab your little faggot balls and go prove your point. I've already told you that people call people shit all the fucking time for good and bad reasons. Go find some black people and, as soon as you can find an opening, call one of them a monkey and report back. Think of it as a field trip for retards.

Retard.
    You seem to have a hard-on for calling black people monkeys and chimps. I can only read the words you wrote and form an opinion on them, “centrist.”