Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pathetic

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,401
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
So the co-founder of the me-too movement thinks Biden should admit some fault and then move on and win the election.

Jeezus, you rats are pathetic. Politics over decency and honesty. Hell, its your politics over just being human. WTF is wrong with you people?

I have scoffed at the left and its so called feminist movements since the clinton days and their obvious politics over honesty and decency stances, so I find this kind of shit with leftist women supporting male sexual predators hilarious. Rat sexual predators can keep on forcibly sticking their fingers past the meat curtain and the women will smile and vote for them. Its truly is hilarious. You got em right where you want them rats.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/metoo-movement-founder-on-biden-sex-assault-allegations-he-can-be-accountable-and-electable?utm_content=non_insiders&utm_campaign=dw_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=housefile&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_TYi4g81k3YQPne5RDAQffzK8nlND4X5JqPlox9gFHuTrGD5eBDvPvaXXeF5Mrr8rjfzTx7ZwI71RNkt5GwYb32VTo6A&_hsmi=87206279

She then offers Biden a way out: “Instead, he could demonstrate what it looks like to be both accountable and electable.”

In other words, the movement Burke lead, to remove sexual predators from positions of power, only applies when those men are unsavory characters in particular industries. In cases where alleged sexual predators may rise to positions of power that ultimately benefit progressive activists, it’s possible to promote those same alleged sexual predators, albeit with reservations.

So how does Biden demonstrate that he is “both accountable and electable?” Burke says he simply needs to admit some fault — even if it’s not specific fault. He can simply say that he’s been more comfortable with women than is socially acceptable, giving him the opportunity to maintain his innocence, while acknowledging that claims may arise regarding his behavior.

“Meaning, at minimum, acknowledging that his demonstrated learning curve around boundaries with women, at the very least, left him open to the plausibility of these claims,” Burke says. “No matter what you believe, we are allowed to expect more of the person running for U.S. President.”

Comments

• Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    Don’t bore ATL with his hypocrisy.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,939
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The TDS is a powerful contagion.

• Options
    ramenduck said:

By all means share with us my hypocrisy.

Think real hard now ramen.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,706
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sex scandals don't work
  • Options
    Baseman said:

So the co-founder of the me-too movement thinks Biden should admit some fault and then move on and win the election.

Jeezus, you rats are pathetic. Politics over decency and honesty. Hell, its your politics over just being human. WTF is wrong with you people?

Bring it on. Show me where I have been hypocritical. Don't just be a ramen pussy and throw out lies you can't defend.
  • Options

ramenduck said:

No need to think.

I've challenged you to put something on the line many times. Your response is "I don't play stupid games." Shit liars say. It's a tell.

I've never met someone less confident they aren't a lying sack of shit.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,625
    Swaye's Wigwam

ramenduck said:

In the leftist world, Hypocrisy is having the same standard for both sides. I haven't heard a single leftist on this board cry about the top three lawmakers in Virginia. Two wore blackface, another is accused of rape. All three are safely employed. Trump is mean because he tells reporters to do their jobs, Anderson Cooper is enlightened when he and his guests mock conservatives as illiterate hillbillies.

• Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,625
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

No need to think.

I've challenged you to put something on the line many times. Your response is "I don't play stupid games." Shit liars say. It's a tell.

I guess this means you give up? That blankey you're hiding under doubles as a white flag.
  • Options

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

No need to think.

I guess this means you give up? That blankey you're hiding under doubles as a white flag.
    LOL! Notice the idiot has nothing. Repeatedly asked to provide one smidge of evidence and he has nothing. He FEELS GOOD making false accusations (an all too common trait in Rats) that he can't back up.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Baseman said:

Bring it on. Show me where I have been hypocritical. Don't just be a ramen pussy and throw out lies you can't defend.
    Sadly, Atl is serious.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,149

Sex scandals don't work

This. Especially now.

I think the greater the vitriol from the right to investigate this matter “because Kavanaugh,” the less coverage it will receive and force it will have. It *should* be covered, but won’t.
  • Options

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

No need to think.

LOL! Notice the idiot has nothing. Repeatedly asked to provide one smidge of evidence and he has nothing. He FEELS GOOD making false accusations (an all too common trait in Rats) that he can't back up.
    Something is definitely noticeable, Atl, but it isn't that I have nothing.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

Sex scandals don't work

This. Especially now.

I think the greater the vitriol from the right to investigate this matter “because Kavanaugh,” the less coverage it will receive and force it will have. It *should* be covered, but won’t.
    Welp. Where there is one alleged victim, there are also many more. Joe can't keep his hands to himself even on camera.

It's too early to go all in on this now. Let the other victims come forward in late September.
  • Options

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

No need to think.

Yep. Clearly what's happening.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,149
    salemcoog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sex scandals don't work

This. Especially now.

Welp. Where there is one alleged victim, there are also many more. Joe can't keep his hands to himself even on camera.

It's too early to go all in on this now. Let the other victims come forward in late September.
    Probably true, but again, I doubt it’ll get much coverage. Corona stuff will be in the news for the rest of the year.

I just don’t think there are enough devout MeToo’ers out there to NOT vote for Biden in swing states to where it’ll tip an election, assuming its close in those states. Men don’t care and I doubt there are enough moderate suburban moms out there to make a difference.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

salemcoog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sex scandals don't work

This. Especially now.

Probably true, but again, I doubt it’ll get much coverage. Corona stuff will be in the news for the rest of the year.

I just don’t think there are enough devout MeToo’ers out there to NOT vote for Biden in swing states to where it’ll tip an election, assuming its close in those states. Men don’t care and I doubt there are enough moderate suburban moms out there to make a difference.
    For me it isn't about swaying an election. We all know rats will vote for the devil if he has their politics. It is more of a disgust with my fellow Americans who destroy lives with fake accusations for political gain and then have zero, and I mean zero shame when those same false accusation happen to be real accusations against their politicians. The left ignores it while preaching holier than thou platitudes like "me-too", or "feminism".
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Bring it on. Show me where I have been hypocritical. Don't just be a ramen pussy and throw out lies (Grab em by the Pussy) you can't defend.
    Calling a picture only post a lie is a good place to start.

I suspect if one polled the most vocal and ardent Trump or Sleepy Joe supporters, the consensus from each side would pick a different 7-11 platform than "Politics over decency and honesty." That's just me.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Bring it on. Show me where I have been hypocritical. Don't just be a ramen pussy and throw out lies (Grab em by the Pussy) you can't defend.
    Calling a picture only post a lie is a good place to start.

I suspect if one polled the most vocal and ardent Trump or Sleepy Joe supporters, the consensus from each side would pick a different 7-11 platform than "Politics over decency and honesty." That's just me.
    I'd pick "fuck you tranny"
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,013
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Yes, it would be you.

Leftards lie and love to be lied to. This isn’t a pox on both your houses thingy. This is a pox on leftards and their dem symps in Congress and the MSM. Believe all women is a leftard mantra pushed out by major MSM players and dem politicians. This isn’t some fringe group. What similar beyond phu*cking stupid phrase that is morally equivalent has Fox News and any conservative on the Tug come up with. Hands up don’t’ shoot? Nope, more MSM and dem politicians and the Tug’s own punching bag, the counselor. Honesty and integrity are pretty central to conservatives and no, republican politicians are not all that conservative, including Trump. There is no equivalency between what any group of Republicans have done compared to the dems on the Kavanaugh hearing.

When making an argument, you get actual points for bringing in facts rather than a wad of feeling to support your argument.