Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Five things new UW Huskies offensive coordinator John Donovan looks for in a quarterback

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,523 Swaye's Wigwam

Mike, call me!

I don't get it. Which one of you loosers is married to Mike Vorel?

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,523 Swaye's Wigwam
    Were dick length and/or girth and slinging of guns mentioned?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,477 Founders Club

Didn’t read what Donovan said, but I would imagine it’s close to this...

“I want my quarterback to be tough. He needs to be the leader. I want him to be accurate. I want him to be smart. He needs to move well in the pocket and make plays off schedule.”

Does any coach ever say anything different?

We're going to be a tough physical ball club. That's what I always thought about when I thought about UW

We're going to dictate not be dictated too.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,291 Swaye's Wigwam

user1039614
    22 hours ago
    This guy was perfectly happy with his status as reserve coach with no particular responsibility for any preparation for the next game the Jaguars would play. How do I know this? Well, he wasn't classified as an Assistant Coach. This guy hadn't been a OC for 5 years and once he got fired he headed to the NFL. As Vorel reports, Donovan was surprised as anybody should be receiving a phone call from Lake offering a 3 year gig as OC at $850000/year. Here he was never again going to consider a College position if he didn't have to. Life was easy going in paradise with no discernible responsibility on the Jaguars.
    Now, however, he has to pick up his lost skills as an OC after 5 year layoff. And most importantly, go out and recruit. How's that going to work out?

one, was user1 - 1039613 taken? likely.

two, hryk.

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,754 Swaye's Wigwam

To quote my boyfriend’s article, “John Donovan spoke for two minutes and 26 seconds consecutively.

And in that time, he simultaneously said everything, and nothing.”

Ho boy.

Mike, call me!

Wood. @Swaye i know you like this too
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

user1039614
    22 hours ago
    This guy was perfectly happy with his status as reserve coach with no particular responsibility for any preparation for the next game the Jaguars would play. How do I know this? Well, he wasn't classified as an Assistant Coach. This guy hadn't been a OC for 5 years and once he got fired he headed to the NFL. As Vorel reports, Donovan was surprised as anybody should be receiving a phone call from Lake offering a 3 year gig as OC at $850000/year. Here he was never again going to consider a College position if he didn't have to. Life was easy going in paradise with no discernible responsibility on the Jaguars.
    Now, however, he has to pick up his lost skills as an OC after 5 year layoff. And most importantly, go out and recruit. How's that going to work out?

one, was user1 - 1039613 taken? likely.

two, hryk.

Biiiiiiiggg Hhhhheeead always gets a chin
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    We are so fucked, aren’t we...?
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,161

eh, depends.

if the corona wins, theres no season

if the corona loses, theres a season
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,372 Founders Club