Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim commends Daniels for buying in....

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,902 Founders Club

Someone who is creative needs to make a Hardcore Husky vs Kim voice overs on this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U4RNZyukKM

Did Kim respond to your trolling on the twatter?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Someone who is creative needs to make a Hardcore Husky vs Kim voice overs on this video.

The cunt has me blocked. On game day he tweeted this is it husky football is officially back.

Immediately after asu loss I retweeted that and he blocked me. I didn't even get a chance to shit on him.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    No, he just let it be known that Kim Jong Vino can't leave his Members Only jacket in the Coach's office for special 1 on 1 access.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,485 Swaye's Wigwam

The cunt has me blocked. On game day he tweeted this is it husky football is officially back.

Immediately after asu loss I retweeted that and he blocked me. I didn't even get a chance to shit on him.
    El oh el. Anyone still in support of sark after the asu game is legally retarded. That performance was vintage Fat Armenian Bastard
  • VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    Tequilla said:

I'm sure that I'll get some down votes for this ...

But I'd absolutely consider it worth my $10.95 a month to have free speech to remind Kim Jong Vino, F3, and Ektard as a public service to remind those that it's the Lemon Party trio with the agenda. But that idea basically died when I was threatened for posting here and then my posts all of a sudden got censored.

I'm more pissed today at that POS Kim Jong Vino than I have ever been. I love my alma mater and know what it is capable of. Those that have had expectations have consistently been rewarded anytime the UW actually decides that they care. I'm sick of his agenda that is tied to his personal interests.

Wow. threatened for posting here? Censored? That is absolutely ridiculous on their part. I think what has happened since Sark left, is as has been mentioned here more than once, the guys over their have lost any contacts they had in the Ath. Department and are desperate to regain a footing there again. I say this not out of anger or as a means of attacking anybody, but just as one who reads the threads and sees evidence of it throughout the site. There is rehashing of the same material under different titles. How many times can you post the same report and pretend it is new info? And then the Sark love and defending. To the ridiculous. We should expect objective reporting and comments from a staff, not propaganda. Anyway, I agree with you Teq., hell, we both observed it first hand and it was a running joke in chat.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

El oh el. Anyone still in support of sark after the asu game is legally retarded. That performance was vintage Fat Armenian Bastard
    That shit was predicted BEFORE the Stanford game here.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Ummm that shit was predicted early in the offseason when the schedule came out. We knew the annual three game losing streak was going to happen and UW was going to lay a fucking bomb down in Arizona .
    Vegas - Yep, that happened. Here's a PM conversation that I had with someone involved with the site (the name isn't really important in the grand scheme of things)

In the first image, you'll have to read from the bottom up (3 total messages); the final message is the last one.

imageimage
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Ummm that shit was predicted early in the offseason when the schedule came out. We knew the annual three game losing streak was going to happen and UW was going to lay a fucking bomb down in Arizona .
    Yes, but some Doogs on this bored didn't buy it after the bullshit start to the season.
    No crime in being an optimist ...

Only a crime in being unobjective after the fact, rationalizing with the "if only if" excuses, and generally being fucktarded when it comes to reason and accountability.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,485 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2014

Ummm that shit was predicted early in the offseason when the schedule came out. We knew the annual three game losing streak was going to happen and UW was going to get blown away by a nuclear warhead.
    FTFY
    The other thing that got NICK HOLT AWESOME by the end was how the Kim Jong Vino and Mr. 81% would go out of their way to take personal shots at me left and right. After doing that combined with moderating which of my posts would actually hit the board, then other idiots that I'd never even seen post before would speak up and try to clown as well. It was the definition of fighting with one hand behind your back.

The pussiest shit of it all was that after RESPECTFULLY responding to Messers Vino and 81% when they'd take personal shots, that those responses would make them so bad that they'd never get approved to be posted.

Talk about being a yellow belly pussy ass bitch.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    If anyone has any doubts that site is North Korea-esque, they deemed Tequila as a fucking trouble maker. 'Nuff said.
    Even around these parts, the closest way I come across as a trouble maker is that I embrace the ability to use loose language ...

Any disrespect that I direct to the Lemon Party trio was driven AFTER they made it clear that they declared war on me.

When the facts are on your side, you have no problem pointing those facts out and then sitting back and watch the spinning and twisting commence.
  • uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    Tequilla said:

Vegas - Yep, that happened. Here's a PM conversation that I had with someone involved with the site (the name isn't really important in the grand scheme of things)

In the first image, you'll have to read from the bottom up (3 total messages); the final message is the last one.

imageimage

You have all the screenshots you need.
  • Ron_FairlyRon_Fairly Member Posts: 368
    Kim Grinolds ‏@KimGrinolds 8h

All this talk about the Seahawk's schedule, @UW_Football should start off 4-0 Don't sleep on Pete