Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My Clippers

After a disappointing start to the series, Blake Griffin remembered how to play basketball and they found their plunger.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    The script. Whenever a home favorite loses game one at home the game two is always a plunger raping.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The script. Whenever a home favorite loses game one at home the game two is always a plunger raping.

Clippers when they want to be are a much better team overall than the Warriors. If Blake Griffin comes to play I don't see the Warriors winning unless they have one of those games where they are hitting every 3 they throw up.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2014
    This series is going 7. I think GS is taking 2 out of 3 at home. I still think the Clippers pull it off. Warriors need Bogut back to have a little rim protection so Griffin doesn't completely dominate.
  • Options
    I think RoadDawg meant Bogut the other overpaid 7 foot stiff rather than the overpaid 7 foot stiff who is fucking lazy(Bynum).

I think Clippers win this series and they are a bad match up for OKC. Jordan and Griffin are two good bigs so Brooks will be dumb and trot Perkins out there. Paul I think is slightly better than Westbrook. Ultimately I like the Clippers because I think Doc Rivers will coach circles around Scott Brooks.
  • Options

This series is going 7. I think GS is taking 2 out of 3 at home. I still think the Clippers pull it off. Warriors need Bynum back to have a little rim protection so Griffin doesn't completely dominate.

Clippers in 6 imo. Bogut being out is going to be too big to overcome.
  • Options
    edited April 2014

I think RoadDawg meant Bogut the other overpaid 7 foot stiff rather than the overpaid 7 foot stiff who is fucking lazy(Bynum).

I think Clippers win this series and they are a bad match up for OKC. Jordan and Griffin are two good bigs so Brooks will be dumb and trot Perkins out there. Paul I think is slightly better than Westbrook. Ultimately I like the Clippers because I think Doc Rivers will coach circles around Scott Brooks.

Bogut finished 10th in defensive MVP. Yes 10th is quite down there but it is still a key piece to have against the #1 scoring offense in the league. I do agree he is getting paid way too much because of how often he is injured. Even when he is healthy his minutes aren't that great but he is still a defensive force.

Paul and Westbrook are different, both are pretty close for the best PG imo.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bogut finished 10th in defensive MVP. Yes 10th is quite down there but it is still a key piece to have against the #1 scoring offense in the league. I do agree he is getting paid way too much because of how often he is injured. Even when he is healthy his minutes aren't that great but he is still a defensive force.

Paul and Westbrook are different, both are pretty close for the best PG imo.
    This. 10+ million is what a serviceable center costs. DeAndre Jordan gets 10+, Tiago Splitter gets 10, and Tyson Chandler gets 13, so Bogut isn't too unreasonably paid. He's at least a big body who plays defense and would make Griffin think twice about coming into the lane. Griffin can do whatever he wants with Avid (no d) Lee and Jermaine O'Neal in there.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I still think that the Clippers can win in 5 ... a lot had to go right for the Warriors to win Game 1.

I doubt Blake Griffin plays only 19 minutes again in this series.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

I still think that the Clippers can win in 5 ... a lot had to go right for the Warriors to win Game 1.

Lol, you really are a doog version of a Clippers fan.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Klay Thompson and Steph Curry have yet to have a good game. They are both due for a 6-11 from downtown type of performance.
  • Options
    I'm actually not a huge Clippers fan. I like Doc and CP3 ... Blake is good but a whiny little bitch. But they are a very solid team that Doc has helped a ton.

Part of the reason that Steph and Klay haven't had huge games is b/c the Clippers actually try to play defense unlike a lot of other teams in the West.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I'm with Tequilla. Game 1 was a really weird game because of how the refs called it. I think Clippers cruise in 5 maybe 6.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Warriors are winning at least one of the next two. Book it. Granger and Turkolu combined for 28 in 32 minutes. The game yesterday got out of hand fast, and the Clippers are the better team, but they aren't rattling off 4 straight wins. Take all the screenshots you need.

BTW Tequilla, the Warriors allow 99.5 ppg. The Clippers allow 101.0. I don't know about the pace adjustment, but if the Clippers are better than the Warriors at defense, it's not by much at all. The Clippers are an above average defensive team. Nothing special.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

The Warriors are winning at least one of the next two. Book it. Granger and Turkolu combined for 28 in 32 minutes. The game yesterday got out of hand fast, and the Clippers are the better team, but they aren't rattling off 4 straight wins. Take all the screenshots you need.

BTW Tequilla, the Warriors allow 99.5 ppg. The Clippers allow 101.0. I don't know about the pace adjustment, but if the Clippers are better than the Warriors at defense, it's not by much at all. The Clippers are an above average defensive team. Nothing special.

Clippers were 7th in defensive efficiency, Warriors were 3rd. But that was with Bogut for the Warriors.
  • Options
    The Clippers match up well defensively against the Warriors IMO.

No Bogut is HUGE in this series. I don't think that many realize how good of a fit Bogut is with that team.