Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just when you think the Democrats can’t get any more despicable

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,648 Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:
    Either you didn't read the OP article or you don't understand the NYT (constantly rebuked for BS fake news journalism and sided with Hitler during WWII) article you linked. Where is the correlation between the edict given in Nevada and doctors being able to perscribe these drugs? Nowhere in your article did it list any accusations of hoarding in Nevada and why would this be cause for outlawing the drug in the first place? Your irrational hate has ruined you man.

dflea said:

DJDuck said:

Tangentially:

Stalinist Los Angeles Mayor Shutting Off Water and Power For ‘Non-Essential’ Businesses That Haven’t Closed

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/los-angeles-mayor-shutting-off-water-and-power-for-non-essential-businesses-that-havent-closed/

Yes but they have to keep those weed dispensaries open!

Rats are so fucked up.
    Shut your crying bitch ass, up, pussy. Or die. Whichever.
    Not a chance millennial. If I hurt your FEELINGS, go ahead and retreat to your safe space.
    He's most likely genx.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

DJDuck said:

Tangentially:

Stalinist Los Angeles Mayor Shutting Off Water and Power For ‘Non-Essential’ Businesses That Haven’t Closed

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/los-angeles-mayor-shutting-off-water-and-power-for-non-essential-businesses-that-havent-closed/

Rats are so fucked up.
    Not a chance millennial. If I hurt your FEELINGS, go ahead and retreat to your safe space.
    I'm not a millennial, you stupid bitch ass pussy faggot. You couldn't hurt my feeling or anything else - unless the plan was to drown me in your crybaby tears. My safe space is the 7-11, bitch.
    You're not harming anyone at the 7-11 unless he's already passed out flea

dflea said:

dflea said:

DJDuck said:

Tangentially:

Rats are so fucked up.
    I'm not a millennial, you stupid bitch ass pussy faggot. You couldn't hurt my feeling or anything else - unless the plan was to drown me in your crybaby tears. My safe space is the 7-11, bitch.
    Ooo a keyboard tough guy who likes to drink his 32 oz'er on the curb of the 7-11. Go take another "outta-bed" bong hit and fuck off you stoned out pussy.
    It's a site joke WL...he's just messing around.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    Shelton doesn't even have a 7 11. Sad

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    edited March 2020

BearsWiin said:
    Either you didn't read the OP article or you don't understand the NYT (constantly rebuked for BS fake news journalism and sided with Hitler during WWII) article you linked. Where is the correlation between the edict given in Nevada and doctors being able to perscribe these drugs? Nowhere in your article did it list any accusations of hoarding in Nevada and why would this be cause for outlawing the drug in the first place? Your irrational hate has ruined you man.
    The stockpiling has become so worrisome in Idaho, Kentucky, Ohio, Nevada, Oklahoma, North Carolina, and Texas that the boards in those states have issued emergency restrictions or guidelines on how the drugs can be dispensed at pharmacies. More states are expected to follow suit.

The American Medical Association denounced the practice in a statement from its president, Dr. Patrice Harris.

“The A.M.A. is calling for a stop to any inappropriate prescribing and ordering of medications, including chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine, and appealing to physicians and all health care professionals to follow the highest standards of professionalism and ethics,” she said.

The Gov isn't outlawing the use of the drug. The Gov is outlawing the improper use of a drug that is as of yet not approved for coronavirus because there is no firm data on effectiveness or dosage, and runs/hoarding is preventing people who actually need the drugs for RA from getting what they need

Half the fucking article is given to "I was sick and then I got better" correlation=/=causation story from ignorant sick person

Magatards love ignorant bloggers, hate real journalism: exhibit 34589674567

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

dflea said:

dflea said:

DJDuck said:

Tangentially:

Rats are so fucked up.
    Ooo a keyboard tough guy who likes to drink his 32 oz'er on the curb of the 7-11. Go take another "outta-bed" bong hit and fuck off you stoned out pussy.
    Thud. It's hard to watch someone with over 1,000 posts just not get it.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,584 Standard Supporter
    edited March 2020
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:
    The stockpiling has become so worrisome in Idaho, Kentucky, Ohio, Nevada, Oklahoma, North Carolina, and Texas that the boards in those states have issued emergency restrictions or guidelines on how the drugs can be dispensed at pharmacies. More states are expected to follow suit.

The American Medical Association denounced the practice in a statement from its president, Dr. Patrice Harris.

“The A.M.A. is calling for a stop to any inappropriate prescribing and ordering of medications, including chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine, and appealing to physicians and all health care professionals to follow the highest standards of professionalism and ethics,” she said.

The Gov isn't outlawing the use of the drug. The Gov is outlawing the improper use of a drug that is as of yet not approved for coronavirus because there is no firm data on effectiveness or dosage, and runs/hoarding is preventing people who actually need the drugs for RA from getting what they need

Half the fucking article is given to "I was sick and then I got better" correlation=/=causation story from ignorant sick person

Fuck off, FDA and AMA you money grubbing bitches.

https://www.mcguirewoods.com/news-resources/publications/health_care/Off_Label.pdf

It is estimated that between 40 and 60 percent of all prescriptions written in the United States are for off-label uses. Off-label uses are common, especially for treating cancer, AIDS, pediatric conditions and rare diseases. Because the practice is common, and in many cases necessary, physicians must consider how prescribing drugs for uses not recommended by the manufacturer—and not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration—could increase their exposure to malpractice liability.

The FDA does not, however,regulate the practice of medicine, and physicians are allowed to prescribe approved drugs for off-label uses as long as such prescriptions do not qualify as “research.”

A physician may help avoid professional liability when prescribing approved drugs for off-label uses if he or she puts the patient’s interests first and can point to sound scientific and clinical data that support the off-label use in question.

Conclusion
    Prescribing drugs and medical devices for off-label use can be a source of increased liability for physicians when such use falls short of patients’ expectations— but it need not be. Physicians may give themselves additional protection against malpractice claims by making sure that their prescriptions for off-label uses are: (1) made with the patient’s knowledge that a drug is being prescribed for an off-label use; (2) principally motivated by a desire to diagnose, treat and directly benefit the patient for whom a drug is prescribed; (3) based on the doctor’s own expert medical opinion; (4) supported by reputable peer reviewed literature reflecting sound scientific evidence; and (5) generally supported by the opinions of the physician’s local colleagues.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:
    If you're calling the NYT "Real Journalism," you may be beyond help.

According to the Times Editorial Board, Bloomberg could've made us all millionaires immediately and had 200 mil left over.

And if you question their math, you're racist.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    @BearsWiin is sheltered at home

So nothing has changed with him
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,401 Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Some dumb guy in American History said that Americans had so many newspapers bc of the equality of their political conditions.

"This connection between the number of newspapers and that of associations leads us to the discovery of a further connection between the state of the periodical press and the form of the administration in a country; and shows that the number of newspapers must diminish or increase amongst a democratic people, in proportion as its administration is more or less centralized."
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,976 Founders Club

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Some dumb guy in American History said that Americans had so many newspapers bc of the equality of their political conditions.

"This connection between the number of newspapers and that of associations leads us to the discovery of a further connection between the state of the periodical press and the form of the administration in a country; and shows that the number of newspapers must diminish or increase amongst a democratic people, in proportion as its administration is more or less centralized."
    He wasn't an American.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

He wasn't an American.
    But he does sound stoned.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

DJDuck said:

Tangentially:

Rats are so fucked up.
    Reaching across the aisle in a bi-partisan effort, @ThomasFremont and the Throbber stand in solidarity in keeping the supply chain of booze and weed flowing freely during this time of physical, emotional and financial crisis.

There is nothing more essential than weed and booze. Nothing. Maybe oxygen. And joobs.

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Democrats are despicable for wanting to give too much unemployment money
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,988 Founders Club
    dflea said:

DJDuck said:

Tangentially:

Rats are so fucked up.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

DJDuck said:

Tangentially:

Rats are so fucked up.
    NYBE.

No Donkey-bomb.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

Democrats are despicable for wanting to give too much unemployment money

Because under how the current bill is written people will get more money in unemployment than they did working.

Weird that a lying piece of shit like you IC would leave out that little detail.