Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Swine Flu much worse than Corona

13»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

Fever. Felt like a cold coming on. Aches for a day. slight cough. Tired. Aches are gone. Current symptoms: low energy. Tired. Lethargic. My portfolio has taken it far worse.

Rate the ringsting on 1-69
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Fever. Felt like a cold coming on. Aches for a day. slight cough. Tired. Aches are gone. Current symptoms: low energy. Tired. Lethargic. My portfolio has taken it far worse.

Rate the ringsting on 1-69
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Baseman said:

What caused you to get tested
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Tequilla said:

Baseman said:

What caused you to get tested
    Symptoms, air travel late last month, and wife's job
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    Eat some chicken feet and get over yourselves
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    Swaye's Wigwam
    T's and P's @Baseman though it sounds like you'll beat this thing rather easily, shall we say 34-17?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Also, don't know if anyone remembers but ended up with both kids sick for basically all of January with one going to the hospital for rsv. Hospital was slammed with unusually high counts of rsv and child pneumonia. I got it too and was sicker than I've been in probably five or more years. Had a couple of neat fever dreams to rival a solid hallucinogenic trip. Might have been it or a bad cold but something definitely swept through the schools and kids this past Winter.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Also, don't know if anyone remembers but ended up with both kids sick for basically all of January with one going to the hospital for rsv. Hospital was slammed with unusually high counts of rsv and child pneumonia. I got it too and was sicker than I've been in probably five or more years. Had a couple of neat fever dreams to rival a solid hallucinogenic trip. Might have been it or a bad cold but something definitely swept through the schools and kids this past Winter.

Did you dye?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I actually went to the doctor in January because I had been congested for a month or so in my chest.

She had nothing to offer

I might have had it.

Race. No one is worried about you bro
    Testing positive is the new status symbol
    You're a SURVIVOR