Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Another Telling Comment on Coaching...

2»

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,845
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Meh. This is just classic confirmation bias. It's telling because we want it to be telling. But these exact comments are made by players every single time there's a regime change. Sometimes they're telling, sometimes they're not. Time will tell.

Either way it will be interesting.

Every single time? Yeah I remember when players said that after Ty....Gilby, Rick and Lambo.

First time I've heard comments like this in a long time.
    The players have never said fundamentals weren't stressed before but pawz is right though.

Not the case. YMBNAH.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,568
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It is a lot of the same reaction from players after a coaching change, but specifically leading up to Sark it was a ton of ridiculous Armenian gargling, pretty much to forget 0-12 imo. Petersen won't get 6 year plan shit from the fans this time if it's obvious he's just doing the 7 win parade.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,993
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    haie said:

It is a lot of the same reaction from players after a coaching change, but specifically leading up to Sark it was a ton of ridiculous Armenian gargling, pretty much to forget 0-12 imo. Petersen won't get 6 year plan shit from the fans this time if it's obvious he's just doing the 7 win parade.

He shouldn't get that plan nor any other fucking coach at UW. Sark was a very strange exception for many fans mostly because of 0-12. I think many look at Peterman and see 92-12 and expect 10-2 regular season record with him running the show.