Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is it bad form?

2»

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    PREMIUM CONTENT!

It's safe to assume she shit this kid out at 16 or 17...

woundedknees
    eDucker with no life
    Rating: 2.5/5 this site
    5894 posts this site
    Posted: 04/04/2014 8:36 AM
    RE: So my six year old son... Post Rating (3 votes)
    My 5 year old Grandson is the son of a beaver, while his mother is now a senior at Oregon... When we remodeled his bedroom last year, his color choices were green and yellow.

His Dad bought him a fleece jacket with a Beaver logo appliqued on the chest, and when the little guy found a patch with the Fighting Duck jumping through the O at the Oregon bookstore, he asked his Mom if that would work to cover up "that other thing".

Of course she got the sewing kit out as soon as they arrived home.

Wisdom in the young needs to be nurtured.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Re: The rivalry (yes I'm too lazy to go back and quote). I think the dislike and hate has always been pretty strong on the Oregon side. The guy my grandma remarried was from Oregon and said they hated Warshington back in the 40s and 50s. I agree with More Time in that if we won 10 in a row and el Ducks for some reason fell apart, the rivalry would lose a lot. Autism Stadium would be owned by Husky fans who drove down in their Poulsbo RV's yet again. People forget that stadium used to hold what, 36,000? it was still half full a lot of the time. I don't really foresee this happening, but I am an anti-Oregon Doog, so it would be great if it did.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Pretty sure the animosity predated Slick.

Roseburg's own Rich Ruhl!!! Fucking legend!!!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

I'd say fuck Roseburg but the government has done that enough over the last 20 years.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Mosster47 said:

The made up kid stories on eQuook to try and "1-up" people's fandom is fucktarded.

"My three year old woke up screaming because he had a nightmare of the Huskies beating the Ducks. I'm raising him right!"

No, your three year old woke up screaming because his father is fucking dross who wears button shirts that are too tight with no undershirt so his fucking slop is available for all to see. He also sleeps on a shitty mattress because his parents went to a shitty liberal arts school and they spent way too much of their income on six Saturdays.

Awesome'd for "dross." Been too long.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

I'd say fuck Roseburg but the government has done that enough over the last 20 years.
    You just about had yourself a date with the 7-11 on Aurora's parking lot, but you saved yourself.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

You just about had yourself a date with the 7-11 on Aurora's parking lot, but you saved yourself.

I find it amusing that the piece of shit governor from that town has fucked Roseburg harder than anyone.