Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is it bad form?

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
edited April 2014 in College Football Forum

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    It would be wrong if someone went on there and said "Your kid sounds like a great kid. I hope he grows up to be just like Todd Doxey! Then end it with a *gurgle*".
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2014
    Then I don't wish it on him

T's and P's

I do like how teaching hate makes him a good dad though. I must be doing it wrong.

pretty fucking ghey.

it is a good example of the common thread personality disorder that runs through doogs and quooks. different allegiance, same fucktard cheezeballz.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    pretty fucking ghey.

it is a good example of the common thread personality disorder that runs through doogs and quooks. different allegiance, same fucktard cheezeballz.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Why did my post suggesting it would be wrong if someone posted on there "I hope your kid grows up to be just like Todd Doxey. Then put *gurgle* at the end" get deleted?

Welcome to image

• Options
    edited April 2014
    HuskyJW said:

To hope this kid gets pneumonia?

mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=128&f=1423&t=12795543

Of course it is.

You're supposed to hope he gets the crud.

Great link, btw. That is easily the Quook Thread Of The Day.

• Options
    Why did my post suggesting it would be wrong if someone posted on there "I hope your kid grows up to be just like Todd Doxey. Then put *gurgle* at the end" get deleted?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,582
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Does he make his kid watch the Arizona game as a punishment then?
  • Options

That was a good thread. My favorite post was Cheswick's about his ex-wife's new "friend" giving his son a UW hat. Cheswick's ex- wife hates him so much she had to find a doog to start banging her because she know how much it would kill Cheswick.

It's a damn shame Reggie Rogers isn't around to do the honors.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I will give $50 Weiser Bucks and Sven's $20 to anyone who poasts this on eQuook:

• Options
    haie said:

HuskyJW said:

I was banned long ago otherwise I would. My favorite are the guys telling him he's a great father because he's teaching his kid to hate. Same guys probably think Gary Campbell is a "great guy" because his kid was disabled. (RIP)

AZDuck said:

I will give $50 Weiser Bucks and Sven's $20 to anyone who poasts this on eQuook:

This is what I don't understand about most duck fans. You're supposed rival has shit itself for the last 10+ years, during which a lot of the hardcore fans even questioned whether the school cared about a winning football program anymore, and yet you still hear from the worst of their fans "won the duckade lol," "oh man I just watch us play Washington to cheer myself up." Aren't you fucking faggots supposed to be concerned about winning your first national championship? I guess that doesn't really mean as much as being able to troll your "rivals" 24/7 without fear that they'll have a comeback related to wins/losses. I know duck fans on here don't buy into that garbage, but still. And I love the comeback that that guy shat out in response to a poster basically questioning his perspective, "Oh yeah buddy combine my kids age and all the time I've been married and the age of the earth itself and that's still not as much time since UW beat Oregon." Holy fuck, are these duck fans still butthurt over the 90's? Fuckin equook and fagman should both merge their boards into one big faggot board where every post is some troll toward the other team. fuck
    They still don't know how to handle success. It would be like a UW fan circa early 1990's going "My kid was upset so I put in a tape of the Apple Cup to cheer him up".

If UW ever pulls of a decade long winning streak over the Ducks I hope we aren't at all concerned about them and have moved on to real rivals. Just like we did back then where our focus was on USC.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    haie said:

HuskyJW said:

I was banned long ago otherwise I would. My favorite are the guys telling him he's a great father because he's teaching his kid to hate. Same guys probably think Gary Campbell is a "great guy" because his kid was disabled. (RIP)

AZDuck said:

This is what I don't understand about most duck fans. You're supposed rival has shit itself for the last 10+ years, during which a lot of the hardcore fans even questioned whether the school cared about a winning football program anymore, and yet you still hear from the worst of their fans "won the duckade lol," "oh man I just watch us play Washington to cheer myself up." Aren't you fucking faggots supposed to be concerned about winning your first national championship? I guess that doesn't really mean as much as being able to troll your "rivals" 24/7 without fear that they'll have a comeback related to wins/losses. I know duck fans on here don't buy into that garbage, but still. And I love the comeback that that guy shat out in response to a poster basically questioning his perspective, "Oh yeah buddy combine my kids age and all the time I've been married and the age of the earth itself and that's still not as much time since UW beat Oregon." Holy fuck, are these duck fans still butthurt over the 90's? Fuckin equook and fagman should both merge their boards into one big faggot board where every post is some troll toward the other team. fuck
    I really hate Quooks, Doogs and especially Coogs. I'd probably hate Boovs too but I can honestly tell you I haven't met more than five Beaver fans in my life.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

AZDuck said:

If you are banned, then how'd you even see the thread.?

Or maybe I'm on a deeper rung of Dante's inferno at equook, the can't "read only" ban?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited April 2014

haie said:

HuskyJW said:

AZDuck said:

They still don't know how to handle success. It would be like a UW fan circa early 1990's going "My kid was upset so I put in a tape of the Apple Cup to cheer him up".

If UW ever pulls of a decade long winning streak over the Ducks I hope we aren't at all concerned about them and have moved on to real rivals. Just like we did back then where our focus was on USC.
    It all started with Neweasel and the 50 yard line dance. That set an eternal singeing fire under the asses of the ducks. UO decided to make UW aware of their presence and acknowledge their existence. And then the USC UW duo kind of lorded their superiority over the rest of the conference. At the risk of sounding like a flaming quook, I have thoroughly enjoyed USC's downfall and want to see their faces continue to get grinded into the mud with the heels of other PAC 12 teams pushing them down into it. As much as I hate Stanford, I thought it was kind of nice to have a changing of the guard with 2 new marquee teams rising up and controlling the conference. If only it could last for an eternity.
  • Options

haie said:

HuskyJW said:

AZDuck said:

It all started with Neweasel and the 50 yard line dance. That set an eternal singeing fire under the asses of the ducks. UO decided to make UW aware of their presence and acknowledge their existence. And then the USC UW duo kind of lorded their superiority over the rest of the conference. At the risk of sounding like a flaming quook, I have thoroughly enjoyed USC's downfall and want to see their faces continue to get grinded into the mud with the heels of other PAC 12 teams pushing them down into it. As much as I hate Stanford, I thought it was kind of nice to have a changing of the guard with 2 new marquee teams rising up and controlling the conference. If only it could last for an eternity.
    You think the UO hatred of UW started with RN?

I remember my first beer potd.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

haie said:

HuskyJW said:

AZDuck said:

You think the UO hatred of UW started with RN?

I remember my first beer potd.

Well no, but that was the last straw.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    haie said:

HuskyJW said:

AZDuck said:

Quooks gonna Quook.