Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump mocks Bloomberg: Performance was 'worst in the history of debate'

13»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    Is it only me or does Buttedger remind anyone else of Strzok?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Swaye said:

He's a clown. If you're even considering voting for Trump again you should lose your voting rights forever.

Classic Meltdown Commencing.

Stalin: Aren't we way past the time to ban this worthless piece of shit?
    We can't make this place a complete idiot free zone. Every village needs at least one.
    We already have @FirePeterman imo
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

He's a clown. If you're even considering voting for Trump again you should lose your voting rights forever.

Yeah. It needs to go back to owners. Since we are talking about removing rights.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    edited February 2020

America deserves better than a jackass. Just sayin'.

Sledog said:

You're voting for which jackass on that stage last night?
    Any of them. If the GOP ran anybody but Trump I'll give my word right now to vote for that person.
    TDS is a helluva thing.

• HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

Any of them. If the GOP ran anybody but Trump I'll give my word right now to vote for that person.
    Any Republican but Trump would lose. The GOP is full of try hard losers. See Romney, Mitt. Trumps a dipshit blowhard but he's a winner. America loves winners.
    I've lived long enough at this point to know that even if you had the perfect GOP statesmen the Left would still call him Hitler.
    Only problem is most of the “perfect GOP statesmen” will apologize for being GOP and then give in to whatever their critics want most whereas the current not-perfect GOP statesman tells them to pound sand while calling them out for being the clowns that they are.

It’s great entertainment.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    SECDAWG said:

Sledog said:

TDS is a helluva thing.

TDS has been around a lot longer than President Trump. It's more widely known as "Common Sense" or CS.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

SECDAWG said:

Sledog said:

TDS is a helluva thing.

TDS has been around a lot longer than President Trump. It's more widely known as "Common Sense" or CS.
    Tell us why Trump makes your snatch so sore Owl. Other than the fact that you don't want to blow him the way did want to blow Obama what's the substantive reason why Trump is so bad?
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

SECDAWG said:

Sledog said:

TDS is a helluva thing.

“Anybody but Trump” is a real sign and symptom of TDS.

The only cure may be to buy a one way ticket to another country of your choosing because it will be close to 5 more years before there may be any relief for folks with TDS. By then the physical well being of TDS victims, if still able to function at all, is rumored to become zombie-like....vegetative state. Or worse.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SECDAWG said:

Sledog said:

TDS is a helluva thing.

Tell us why Trump makes your snatch so sore Owl. Other than the fact that you don't want to blow him the way did want to blow Obama what's the substantive reason why Trump is so bad?
    For one he has lowered the Black unemployment rate to record lows by bringing back slavery

A shining example of policies being meaningless to the so called Black leaders. If it works that's bad news
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

SFGbob said:

SECDAWG said:

Sledog said:

TDS is a helluva thing.

For one he has lowered the Black unemployment rate to record lows by bringing back slavery

A shining example of policies being meaningless to the so called Black leaders. If it works that's bad news
    I hear that the economy really isn't that great because under slavery there was full employment for blacks.