Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump mocks Bloomberg: Performance was 'worst in the history of debate'

13»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,109
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Is it only me or does Buttedger remind anyone else of Strzok?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,609
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

He's a clown. If you're even considering voting for Trump again you should lose your voting rights forever.

Classic Meltdown Commencing.

Stalin: Aren't we way past the time to ban this worthless piece of shit?
    We can't make this place a complete idiot free zone. Every village needs at least one.
    We already have @FirePeterman imo
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

He's a clown. If you're even considering voting for Trump again you should lose your voting rights forever.

Yeah. It needs to go back to owners. Since we are talking about removing rights.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2020

America deserves better than a jackass. Just sayin'.

Sledog said:

You're voting for which jackass on that stage last night?
    Any of them. If the GOP ran anybody but Trump I'll give my word right now to vote for that person.
    TDS is a helluva thing.

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

Any of them. If the GOP ran anybody but Trump I'll give my word right now to vote for that person.
    Any Republican but Trump would lose. The GOP is full of try hard losers. See Romney, Mitt. Trumps a dipshit blowhard but he's a winner. America loves winners.
    I've lived long enough at this point to know that even if you had the perfect GOP statesmen the Left would still call him Hitler.
    Only problem is most of the “perfect GOP statesmen” will apologize for being GOP and then give in to whatever their critics want most whereas the current not-perfect GOP statesman tells them to pound sand while calling them out for being the clowns that they are.

It’s great entertainment.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SECDAWG said:

Sledog said:

TDS is a helluva thing.

TDS has been around a lot longer than President Trump. It's more widely known as "Common Sense" or CS.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SECDAWG said:

Sledog said:

TDS is a helluva thing.

TDS has been around a lot longer than President Trump. It's more widely known as "Common Sense" or CS.
    Tell us why Trump makes your snatch so sore Owl. Other than the fact that you don't want to blow him the way did want to blow Obama what's the substantive reason why Trump is so bad?
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

SECDAWG said:

Sledog said:

TDS is a helluva thing.

“Anybody but Trump” is a real sign and symptom of TDS.

The only cure may be to buy a one way ticket to another country of your choosing because it will be close to 5 more years before there may be any relief for folks with TDS. By then the physical well being of TDS victims, if still able to function at all, is rumored to become zombie-like....vegetative state. Or worse.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,858
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SECDAWG said:

Sledog said:

TDS is a helluva thing.

Tell us why Trump makes your snatch so sore Owl. Other than the fact that you don't want to blow him the way did want to blow Obama what's the substantive reason why Trump is so bad?
    For one he has lowered the Black unemployment rate to record lows by bringing back slavery

A shining example of policies being meaningless to the so called Black leaders. If it works that's bad news
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SECDAWG said:

Sledog said:

TDS is a helluva thing.

For one he has lowered the Black unemployment rate to record lows by bringing back slavery

A shining example of policies being meaningless to the so called Black leaders. If it works that's bad news
    I hear that the economy really isn't that great because under slavery there was full employment for blacks.