Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Formerly nicotine stained couch sale (pending)

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Dude61 said:

@HHusky has more class than @BearsWiin . Why am I not surprised?

@bearswiin 's wife doesn't beat him as much.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,559
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    what an asshole

and I am not talking about Rush
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Dude61 said:

@HHusky has more class than @BearsWiin . Why am I not surprised?

I'm not T's&P'sing a craven ghoul who did so much to poison public discourse in this country

Good riddance
    Only piles of human shit agree with you. Here's to hoping someone puts a bullet in your head.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The craven ignorant ghouls have shown up here. Rush has done more for more people than any of you spiteful haters will ever do in your pathetic lives combined.

“Charitable work
    Leukemia and lymphoma telethon
    Limbaugh holds an annual fundraising telethon called the "EIB Cure-a-Thon"[194] for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.[195] In 2006, the EIB Cure-a-Thon conducted its 16th annual telethon, raising $1.7 million,[196] totaling over $15 million since the first cure-a-thon.[197] According to Leukemia and Lymphoma Society annual reports, Limbaugh personally contributed between $100,000 and $499,999 from 2000–2005 and 2007,[198] and Limbaugh said that he contributed around $250,000 in 2003, 2004 and 2005.[199] NewsMax reported Limbaugh donated $250,000 in 2006,[200] and the Society's 2006 annual report placed him in the $500,000 to $999,999 category.[198] Limbaugh donated $320,000 during the 2007 Cure-a-Thon,[201] which the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society reported had raised $3.1 million.[202] On his radio program April 18, 2008, Limbaugh pledged $400,000 to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society after being challenged by two listeners to increase his initial pledge of $300,000.[203]

Marine Corps–Law Enforcement Foundation
    Limbaugh conducts an annual drive to help the Marine Corps–Law Enforcement Foundation collect contributions to provide scholarships for children of Marines and law enforcement officers and agents who have died in the line of duty.[204][205] The foundation was the beneficiary of a record $2.1 million eBay auction in October 2007 after Limbaugh listed for sale a letter critical of him signed by 41 Democratic senators and pledged to match the selling price.[206] With the founding of his and his wife's company Two if by Tea, they pledged to donate at least $100,000 to the MC–LEF beginning in June 2011.[207]

Tunnel to Towers Foundation
    In July 2019 Nike announced a special Fourth of July edition of their Air Max 1 Quick Strike sneaker that featured the thirteen-star Betsy Ross flag. The company withdrew the sneaker after their spokesman Colin Kaepernick raised concerns that the symbol represented an era of black enslavement.[208] In response Limbaugh's radio program introduced a t-shirt imprinted "Stand up for Betsy Ross" with sale proceeds to benefit the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. As of December 2019 the sales have earned over $5M USD for the foundation.[209]“
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,965
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2020
    He still can't buy his way out of Hell

Lee Atwater tried to repent, too
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

What took the cancer so fucking long

Say hi to Lee Atwater in Hell

Yeah, you got to really search for that hate.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

What took the cancer so fucking long

Say hi to Lee Atwater in Hell

Might be time to grab a burger at snow-white and take a walk on Aptos Beach for perspective.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

He still can't buy his way out of Hell

Yeah, I'm sure Rush will end up in hell because he doesn't share your politics. What a Kunt .
    Imagine caping for this piece of shit

**Rush on nicotine:**
    > “There is no conclusive proof that nicotine’s addictive... And the same thing with cigarettes causing emphysema, lung cancer, heart disease.”

**Rush on the genocide of American Indians:**
    > “Columbus saved the Indians from themselves.”

**Rush on Michael J Fox having parkinsons disease:**
    > "He is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act... This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting."

**Rush on African Americans voting:**
    > “[African Americans] are twelve percent of the population. Who the hell cares?”

**Rush on the NFL:**
    > “Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

**Rush on global warming:**
    > “If you believe in God, then intellectually you cannot believe in man-made global warming."

**Rush on global warming 2:**
    > "Global warming relies on the theory that we are destroying ecosystems. There is no evidence that we could destroy ecosystems."

**Rush on global warming 3:**
    > "For years I’ve pointed out that global warming is bogus."

**Rush on feeding poor children in public school:**
    > “If you feed them, if you feed the children, three square meals a day during the school year, how can you expect them to feed themselves in the summer? Wanton little waifs and serfs dependent on the State. Pure and simple.”

**Rush on a 13 year old girl:**
    > "Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is also a White House dog?” (Rush Limbaugh, while holding up a photograph of 13-year-old Chelsea Clinton)

**Rush on exercise:**
    > “Exercise freaks … are the ones putting stress on the health care system.”

**Rush on feminism:**
    > "Feminism has led women astray. I love the women’s movement — especially when walking behind it.”

**Rush on LGBT:**
    > “When a gay person turns his back on you, it is anything but an insult; it’s an invitation.”

**Rush on people in the military who didn't support the Iraq War:**
    > "The phony soldiers."

**Rush on women:**
    > "Women still live longer than men because their lives are easier."

**Rush on women protesting sexual harassment:**
    > “They’re out there protesting what they actually wish would happen to them sometimes.”

**Rush on the homeless population:**
    > "Isn't that how the homeless became homeless? They used to be institutionalized and a bunch of liberals came along and said, "They have rights! You can't keep them there"?"

**Rush on the heterosexuality:**
    > "Heterosexuality may be 95, 98 percent of the population. [Heterosexuality is] under assault by the 2 to 5 percent that are homosexual.”

**Rush on legalizing gay marriage:**
    > I simply asked you to think what was your first reaction when you heard first about gay marriage? And I said you’re probably having the same reaction here. And gay marriage is now standard, normal operating procedure. [Pedophilia] could be, too.

**Rush on what criminals look like:**
    > "Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”.

**Rush on Sandra Fluke who testified that women should have access to affordable contraceptives:**
    > "It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex. What does that make us? We're the pimps. (interruption) The johns? We would be the johns?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Waaaaaaah, he has opinions I don’t like. He will surely end up in hell for that!!!

Btw, many of your quotes are pure crap, not as if you care.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    Swaye's Wigwam

Thinking political views send you to hell
    Just don't call it a religion

Fake quotes out of context are about 20 years out of style

Never mind that a lot of them make sense

Yeah, but his take on feminism deserves lung cancer because he's basically Hitler.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Essentially every American male who came of age prior to the 1960s or who grew up with traditional values is either already in hell or going to hell.
  • Options

Smalltime purveyor of shit takes idolized nationally syndicated purveyor of shit takes

Who'dathought?!?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

Smalltime purveyor of shit takes idolized nationally syndicated purveyor of shit takes

Who'dathought?!?

Religious nut spreads his nuttery. Go figure

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,131
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah, Rush really poisoned public discourse. You must have missed the 1960s. Anti-American Vietnam War movement was really civil. Had Lurch testifying with a bunch of fake soldiers about the US military going Genghis Khan on Vietnamese civilians. When leftards complain about public discourse they really mean that they hate it when a conservative actually tells the truth. Spitting on returning soldiers and throwing rocks at U of O ROTC students was really civil.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,633
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I agree with most of those things. Teh chelsea clinton one is great
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I like RL. Hope he can beat this like his pill phase.