Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fucking finance it!!

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Emoterman said:

TommySQC said:

Emoterman said:

Like a fucking retarded doog child, just committed to 4 easy payments of $1,104.25 despite my John Donovan misgivings. 5 bonus Tyee points, BITCH!

Lol @ payments
    Lol @ being a retard that would pay $4500 all at once when they OFFER to split it up over 4 months with absolutely no incentive to pay up front.
    This is the problem with America
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm considering a trip to Seattle for the Michigan game so mark that one down as a L. Will go secondary market

Also probably go to the SC game so another L. I think I can get tickets at the grocery store for that one.

And of course the trip to CAL to experience the culture.

That's three losses and it isn't even February yet

Side by side, hand in hand.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,094
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

MisterEm said:

Emoterman said:

TommySQC said:

Emoterman said:

Like a fucking retarded doog child, just committed to 4 easy payments of $1,104.25 despite my John Donovan misgivings. 5 bonus Tyee points, BITCH!

Lol @ payments
    Lol @ being a retard that would pay $4500 all at once when they OFFER to split it up over 4 months with absolutely no incentive to pay up front.
    It's not retarded. It's just rare. Also, we as a nation offer to finance way too many things. So yeah...lol at payments if you don't need to. Especially when half the working nation carries WAYYY too much unnecessary debt load.

We pay in full with a rewards or cash back card for just about everything. Balance paid off every month.

Only thing we finance today is real estate. Keep a HELOC open to kill off any sporadic revolving debt or emergency issue...which will happen.

Took a while, but we planned this after eating rice and beans in a shitty house for half decade when we first married.... while we worked to pay off my wife's 6 figure student loans (the same loans her colleagues are still in forbearance or paying the bare min.).

Car dealers, cell phone dealers, and contractors look at you like you're retarded when you tell them you're not interested in any of their financing options.

Exhibit #81: Roof at a rental failed late last year. Told the property manager gal to pay balance in full when they finished up and gave her the Chase sapphire card

She looked at me like I had airborne AIDS.

She said... "You sure you want me to put the whole balance on this?? We can split it over the remainder of the lease agreement if you like??"

Did I stutter, bitch? I like my invoices PAID IN FULL. FICO and Experian agree.
    My Credit is AAA +++ rated. I’m like the US guvmint.
    I'd give you a loan long before the US government.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'm considering a trip to Seattle for the Michigan game so mark that one down as a L. Will go secondary market

Also probably go to the SC game so another L. I think I can get tickets at the grocery store for that one.

And of course the trip to CAL to experience the culture.

That's three losses and it isn't even February yet

I too was considering going to the Michigan game. Every home game I’ve attended in the last 6 years have been wins.

So one of us will be right.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I bleed orange and black. This might be the year we take down you doogs.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601

I bleed orange and black. This might be the year we take down you doogs.

I know this is you @Yousef_#1UberDriver. Your home is less stable than spider web. Your weapon is weaker than mosquito bites. Your voice and postings are more strident than sound of donkey.
    Lol

This is good stuff
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

TommySQC said:

Emoterman said:

Lol @ payments

I’m really liking Jennifer’s hair in this picture. I think I might revisit bangs.

Wait. What are we talking about?
    PERFECT evry tim

• Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Let's get a HH suite on the secondary market and party down

@PurpleBaze and @Yousef_#1UberDriver can drive us all home

Boatgate it up instead. I looked it up last year before ending up with a baby on the way. Renting a boat isn't even that expensive.
    Quality opponent in the early Sept sun, ideal for sailgate. It was overcast, wet, and chilly for ours when USC came to town last year, still a great time.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    MisterEm said:

Emoterman said:

TommySQC said:

Emoterman said:

Lol @ payments
    It's not retarded. It's just rare. Also, we as a nation offer to finance way too many things. So yeah...lol at payments if you don't need to. Especially when half the working nation carries WAYYY too much unnecessary debt load.

We pay in full with a rewards or cash back card for just about everything. Balance paid off every month.

Only thing we finance today is real estate. Keep a HELOC open to kill off any sporadic revolving debt or emergency issue...which will happen.

Took a while, but we planned this after eating rice and beans in a shitty house for half decade when we first married.... while we worked to pay off my wife's 6 figure student loans (the same loans her colleagues are still in forbearance or paying the bare min.).

Car dealers, cell phone dealers, and contractors look at you like you're retarded when you tell them you're not interested in any of their financing options.

Exhibit #81: Roof at a rental failed late last year. Told the property manager gal to pay balance in full when they finished up and gave her the Chase sapphire card

She looked at me like I had airborne AIDS.

She said... "You sure you want me to put the whole balance on this?? We can split it over the remainder of the lease agreement if you like??"

Did I stutter, bitch? I like my invoices PAID IN FULL. FICO and Experian agree.
    I can afford to pay the full $4500 all at once right up front with my AmEx platinum, if what this thread is about is fucking credit card dick measuring. In the process of renewing my tickets, they offered to split it up over 4 months. This isn't accrued debt, I don't have to remember to make payments they'll do it for me, and I won't be caught with my pants down.

See how you say you pay with a rewards/cash back card for everything? That's using credit, that's using someone else's money, and when you don't carry a balance, you get those perks for 100% free. Tending in your direction is the rube that pays for everything in cash because it makes him feel like he has a big dick. Tending in my direction is using other people's money to make your money. When my vendors offer me 5% 90 or 180 day terms instead of 5% 20 (Hi Race!) I would be fucking retarded to take the 5% 20 when they give me an extra 70-160 days FOR FREE.

But, congrats on being (consumer) debt free, that's a great first step. But, contrary to the belief of tards, debt is not a four letter word if you can handle it.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Hate it but I got Meeeechigan in a heartbreaker. Too skrong.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

TommySQC said:

Emoterman said:

Lol @ payments

I’m really liking Jennifer’s hair in this picture. I think I might revisit bangs.

PERFECT evry tim

Funny story. I did *try* to cut my own bangs...once.

I think I was six or seven. Crayola kiddie safety scissors were my instrument of choice. (Naturally.) I don’t recall my thought process, but I wanted to test out the scissors on a few strands of hair before I fully committed. Mom_de_Jour caught me in the act and screamed, “what on earth are you doing young lady? OH MY GOD YOU’VE GIVEN YOURSELF HITLER BANGS!!!!”

Yup. The amount of my locks I opted to lop off left just enough to give the appearance of the former German dictator’s facial hair was smack dab in middle of my hairline.

I forgot how long it took to grow out, but oh man did I take a lot of shit from my family about it.

Mom_de_Jour: Would you like some cereal...my Führer? (Laughs)

CSB.
    Your mom needs an invite
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,961
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

TommySQC said:

Emoterman said:

Lol @ payments

PERFECT evry tim

I think I was six or seven. Crayola kiddie safety scissors were my instrument of choice. (Naturally.) I don’t recall my thought process, but I wanted to test out the scissors on a few strands of hair before I fully committed. Mom_de_Jour caught me in the act and screamed, “what on earth are you doing young lady? OH MY GOD YOU’VE GIVEN YOURSELF HITLER BANGS!!!!”

Yup. The amount of my locks I opted to lop off left just enough to give the appearance of the former German dictator’s facial hair was smack dab in middle of my hairline.

I forgot how long it took to grow out, but oh man did I take a lot of shit from my family about it.

CSB.
    Your mom needs an invite
    Your mom goes to college.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

TommySQC said:

Emoterman said:

Lol @ payments

PERFECT evry tim

CSB.
    Your mom needs an invite
    Your mom goes to college.
    My two dads are
  • Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,100
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I re-upped on Thursday after contemplating it. Was seriosuly thinking of just buying E1 passes on Craigslist and watchign the games out there. YAYYY! 5 Tyee points. Like that is going to get many closer to those "anonymous" donors who give millions and get their time on the Jumbotron. But I am in the running for field passes and a Jimmy Lake signed helmet. Things are coming up Millhouse!