Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

today's kimmyisms...

"I don't want people to get excited about Deontae Cooper, he's just lost speed and won't be the player he was..." "and the team hasn't practiced in pads yet"

First of all Kim knows Zero about knee injuries and Coopers ability and is too Fucktarded to even know the team has practiced in pads. He fucking interviewed the coaches and players after the padded practice. He is a fucking idiot. Please doogies, wake up!

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    He's probably right about Cooper, but of course people wouldnt be disappointed by that if he and his crew hadn't overhyped the dude off of a few summer reps.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Petersen said Cooper was a really good player in an interview. It's not crazy to think Cooper will be better after knocking the rust off last year. He hadn't played football in three years before playing sparsely last year. This year he has a full off season of work outs, Spring Ball, and Fall camp. I doubt anyone is expecting him to be an All American, but it's not far fetched to think he contributes.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

With the cooper tears out of the way, ESPN's going to need sankey's grandpa to make a few appearances again next year.

I don't see that happening

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

With the cooper tears out of the way, ESPN's going to need sankey's grandpa to make a few appearances again next year.

I don't see that happening

Only if they, er... Oregon approves of them wearing the black uniforms.