Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dialed in Ducks

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited April 2014 in College Football Forum
What's your strategy for reeling in other skilled bored contributors from Oregon? Perhaps you could schedule an interview with Kip Kinkel from the Lane County Jailhouse. Or a hookers and blow party with Colt Lyerla. Maybe a 95 mph ride down I-5 with Darron Thomas after he smoked it all. Pushing PL_SS down the stairs in his wheelchair at Autzen Stadium and then making a voki to memorialize the incident wouldn't hurt. Free pub for the bored.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

What's your strategy for reeling in other skilled bored contributors from Oregon? Perhaps you could schedule an interview with Kip Kinkel from the Lane County Jailhouse. Or a hookers and blow party with Colt Lyerla. Maybe a 95 mph ride down I-5 with Darron Thomas after he smoked it all. Pushing PL_SS down the stairs in his wheelchair at Autzen Stadium and then making a voki to memorialize the incident wouldn't hurt. Free pub for the bored.

Awesome for that alone. Couldn't stop laughing.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Your best effort.

While all of these ideas are awesome, I'd like a front page story about Zumwalt too.