Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Good God Fatters is stupid

2»

Comments

• guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    Meek said:

anyone who's read A Confederacy of Dunces knows that Fetters is the real life Ignatius Reilly.

God bless ewe, @meek. This is the perfect literary comparison for Fetters. I love that goddamned book so much. gunt.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,955
    haie said:

Reminds me of Tequilla defending his dumb fuck doogtastic opinions.

It’s the fact that you’re an asshole ... your comments are beyond inappropriate and have no place on a message board

@Tequilla

See? I'm not the only one who thinks you're a dumb & smug son of a bitch.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,955
    edited January 2020
    TommySQC said:

Same old cantankerous prick he was a decade ago.

It's not even cantankerous so much as it's a guy who throws shit out there trying to be cool and funny and witty and 99/100 they THUD.

It's Creepy's Iron law. We just discussed this the other day Tommy: arrogant + smart OR humble +smart OR humble + stupid. Those are our choices and they can't be changed. Iron Law.

Fatters, and his friends, violate the Iron Law and go with arrogant + stupid. That's why they need the Full Metal Jacket beat down.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

I don't understand why any morbidly obese piece of shit whose breath 100% positive smells like some kind of zoo animal shit is any degree of cocky in real life or on the internet.

Anyways, heading to lunch at the country club. You plebs have a good day.

I've known a fair handful of fat, completely unathletic, sporto wannabes and 100% of them had personalities similar to Fetters.

It's funny because I know a lot of fat guys who actually were good athletes before they got too fat, and they dont have any of the same traits. One would think that they, guys who had something and lost it, would at least have an excuse to be bitter pricks. For some reason it's the guys who never had it to lose in the first place who have the chip on their shoulder though.
    Over-compensation starts early in life. We're awash in it during this bullshit "Body Positivity" era, which I can't wait to see relegated to the dustbin of history as one of the worst trends in history.