Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chintersing Story...

DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Boy I'd love some to see these details see the light of day. I have this sense that Schiff is a corrupt politician. Will be interesting to see what Judicial Watch digs up. Of course, this will all be squashed by the media, but nevertheless will be interesting to know.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/01/02/getting_the_goods_on_schiff_142062.html

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is the impeachment still on?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,883
    Dirt bags on both sides but the left has the numbers.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Schiff spying on fellow congressmen Nunes without any warrant is all you need to know about him.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201
    Whistleblower’s account is true, but but but . . .

I’m sure Schiff will be going to jail any day now.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

You still peddling this bullshit?

How is the account true? Can you point to his testimony? Was he listening to the call? We have the transcript. You have a third hand piece of shit partaking in a scam

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201

HHusky said:

How is the account true? Can you point to his testimony? Was he listening to the call? We have the transcript. You have a third hand piece of shit partaking in a scam

The transcript is consistent with the whistleblower account, as is all of the testimony. The whistleblower’s account isn’t relevant evidence, but it has plainly led to the discovery of relevant evidence.

Your strategy of refusing to engage with the facts may work politically—I’m certainly not an admirer of the common man’s patriotism or his intelligence. But you know better than to be parroting this lack of first hand knowledge canard, don’t you?
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Embarrassing.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The transcript is consistent with the whistleblower account, as is all of the testimony. The whistleblower’s account isn’t relevant evidence, but it has plainly led to the discovery of relevant evidence.

Your strategy of refusing to engage with the facts may work politically—I’m certainly not an admirer of the common man’s patriotism or his intelligence. But you know better than to be parroting this lack of first hand knowledge canard, don’t you?
    There has been no relevant evidence as exhibited by your inability to show anything other than the same bullshit you've been peddling since Mueller

The first hand evidence is the transcript which has no relation to your dreams of impeachment
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Embarrassing.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

There has been no relevant evidence as exhibited by your inability to show anything other than the same bullshit you've been peddling since Mueller

The first hand evidence is the transcript which has no relation to your dreams of impeachment
    Race missed the emails that show evidence Trump was withholding aid.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Schiff spying on fellow congressmen Nunes without any warrant is all you need to know about him.

Schiff is another corrupt establishment dem from California. It's amazing to see how far that state has fallen.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,517
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

With all of this "relevant evidence " and "facts" you can, without a doubt, plainly and simply quote for us the statutes that have been violated in the two articles of impeachment.
    What crimes were committed?
    Please regale us with your vast constitutional knowledge of this.
    After all, there is a clear and present danger to us all.
    (Just ignore that Pelosi suddenly doesn't see that present danger.)
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hands up dont shoot
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    No one cares about Ukraine
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,939
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Joe Biden did and his cokehead kid got paid. Trump being concerned about the Biden-Ukraine and all around Ukraine corruption is the actual corruption because ...
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,891
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yet - you still haven't provide the citation to the US Criminal Code whereby the POTUS allegedly committed 'high crimes and misdemeanors'. Just cite the criminal code.

For a lawyer, this should be quite simple.