Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We wonder why

13»

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,933 Founders Club
    Bonedog said:

LebamDawg said:

Real men use tractors to mow

Real men have field turf so they don't have to mow.
    I’m a real man then!
    You have passed the test. Congratulations.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I still like and miss Pup. You take the good with the bad.

agree
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,986 Founders Club
    chuck said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

I miss PUP dammit

Sometimes I do. Sometimes I don’t.
    Pup almost ran you. It was neck and neck there for a while, but you stayed strong and prevailed. I personally do not wish to see any more of such carnage and vitriol between those I care about. Better to let Pup just die and remember the good times.
    I boat raced Pup. It wasn’t fair.
    You don't seem to have much of a sense of humor about pumpy my friend. The way I look at it, his existence makes the world a shittier place, and that amuses me to no end. You should try on this sunny outlook. You may find yourself missing the old cunt.
    I do miss the comedy of old pup. But I also enjoy sparring with his dumbass.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,946 Founders Club

chuck said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

I miss PUP dammit

Pup almost ran you. It was neck and neck there for a while, but you stayed strong and prevailed. I personally do not wish to see any more of such carnage and vitriol between those I care about. Better to let Pup just die and remember the good times.
    You don't seem to have much of a sense of humor about pumpy my friend. The way I look at it, his existence makes the world a shittier place, and that amuses me to no end. You should try on this sunny outlook. You may find yourself missing the old cunt.
    I hated sparring with him, but it was necessary to get a decent rant out of him. In the end, I think it drove him insane.

Without pup, I never would have found out that I was a gay lying fuck that drives a corolla with 500k miles on it.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,986 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

I miss PUP dammit

I hated sparring with him, but it was necessary to get a decent rant out of him. In the end, I think it drove him insane.

Without pup, I never would have found out that I was a gay lying fuck that drives a corolla with 500k miles on it.
    True. I had to work hard, but I did get row peter puffer from my efforts.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,982
    LebamDawg said:

"You is a laaazy bastard aintcha! You just lookin ta get out the easy way... Whadoya wanna TV on the god dam thing too?!"

My dads loved their lawn more than anything and this was the only blade to ever touch it. I shoved that rusty fucker around all spring and summer to earn money for the annual trip to Boom City
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

That’s just the facts of life.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

That’s just the facts of life.
    As told by @RobertRomanus
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,767 Swaye's Wigwam
    Bonedog said:

LebamDawg said:

I’m a real man then!
    Beautiful lawn. I need to think about this... watering in TX sucks ass.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    D

Bonedog said:

LebamDawg said:

I’m a real man then!
    Can’t afford the water?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,767 Swaye's Wigwam

D

Bonedog said:

LebamDawg said:

I’m a real man then!
    Can’t afford the water?
    Can’t afford a new irrigation system in the back yard. So, yea, kinda.