Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rumors swirling that Romar is door. ass. out.

13»

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I mean we just want her to talk about how tyrannical, insecure, aloof, condescending, unproductive, and impotent the marriage between UW and Ty was.

Because she probably has intimate knowledge.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kim doesn't get chicks.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    Founders Club
    edited April 2014

This is another reason Kim Grinolds is a fucking loser...

When someone gets engaged or married and announces it on Dawgman, he's basically the only negative nancy on there, complaining about marriage and the guy selling out, etc. He's so fucking self absorbed and convinced that the marriage Gods wronged him and because of it marriage is wrong for everyone. He knows best and because he got dicked, therefore no one should get married. His ex wife probably realized the mistake she made marrying an insecure, arrogant guy with a bloated ego and false sense of self importance.

I'm just shocked someone would ever date him let alone marry him. He's a total prick, very low intelligence but thinks he is smarter than everyone which is the worst kind of people, guarantee he's not the kind of guy to satisfy women, he always looks like he's been on a two day bender, and he's simply a failure.
    There are a lot of really dumb women out there.

I do enjoy, though, how Kim postures himself as some kind of alpha male that's too good to be tied down by a wife. He'd rather just play the field and add names to his "contacts list" like the other alpha males. The sad thing is that dome of the morons on dawgman actually believe him and feed his ego on this bullshit.
    How a 5'6 guy can fancy himself as an alpha male I do not know. Kim probably sweet talks some chicks with low self esteem and they give him an initial chance, buying into his "game" but eventually blow him off when they ultimately figure out how he's a fucking windbag fuckwit hung like an asian infant.
    Crispified. They know he's a windbag fuckwit right off the bat.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Getting an interview with Kim's ex wife would be hilarious. That's some Howard Stern, shock jock type shit. Since they have kids together though, she probably wouldn't be too forthcoming about what he is really like.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    Founders Club
    thats why we make it a huge metaphor, she talks shit about Willingham. Kim can't disagree with that.
  • Options
    fauxdawgmanfauxdawgman Member Posts: 218
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    You guys haven't seen the blondes I've pulled at Starbucks. ;)
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You guys haven't seen the banana I've pulled in front of blondes at Starbucks. ;)

fixed
  • Options
    Ron_FairlyRon_Fairly Member Posts: 368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    Meek said:

You guys haven't seen the banana I've pulled in front of blondes at Starbucks. ;)

fixed
    this kind of banana?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    Founders Club

Getting an interview with Kim's ex wife would be hilarious. That's some Howard Stern, shock jock type shit.

So you're saying it's the kind of juvenile, 4th grade shit that's perfect for the podcast?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Getting an interview with Kim's ex wife would be hilarious. That's some Howard Stern, shock jock type shit.

So you're saying it's the kind of juvenile, 4th grade shit that's perfect for the podcast?
    We can have Road Dawg ask her the questions so if he doesn't want to answer it Little Jimmy will just repeat it so she'll have the same question asked twice to her.