Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to El Creepo

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

SECDAWG said:

8.99/lb good price for USDA Prime or Angus.

6.99 better.

Shit. I’d die of bbq and affordable bourbon if I lived down there. No wonder everyone is so healthy looking in the south.
    And I get the whoosh. Bbq not the problem. But great fried food and Cajun cousine may have to do wit the national average. A lot of good food this way. And cheap. We grow it and farm it.

It’s hard.

FireCohen said:

Gay post, gay poster.

He’s cooler than most of you fags so
    No fukn doubt.

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club

Camel pulling... It's hard!

Camel pulling isnt microwave popcorn
    It's a process.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,365
    @DerekJohnson how many F'Offs do we need to give BTP before you make him sell his couch?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    dannarc said:

@DerekJohnson how many F'Offs do we need to give BTP before you make him sell his couch?

When will you get aids?
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited December 2019
    SECDAWG said:

6.99 better.

Freddie's has Choice @ $6.99. Where can I find Prime @ $8.99?
    dannarc said:

@dannarc

I dunno what DJ will say to that but I’m against it. Has to be posting something reeeeealy damaging to the brand, not just shit talking in abundance. But that’s just me.

Baseman said:

SECDAWG said:

6.99 better.

Freddie's has Choice @ $6.99. Where can I find Prime @ $8.99?
    South. It gets that low every now and again. On sale.

dannarc said:

When will you get aids?
    SECDAWG said:

dannarc said:

@dannarc

I dunno what DJ will say to that but I’m against it. Has to be posting something reeeeealy damaging to the brand, not just shit talking in abundance. But that’s just me.

Sure.gif, i agree with this. Im just curious if the shit talking has any limits or not....
    dannarc said:

dannarc said:

When will you get aids?
    SECDAWG said:

dannarc said:

@dannarc

Sure.gif, i agree with this. Im just curious if the shit talking has any limits or not....
    No. Free spech exists on this site. Quit being a fucking pussy
    Ought not. Long as it’s not violating this boards laid out rules, “genocide” etc.

Saw one hand get hammered in 1 Post yesterday for that. Well, guess it was for that. Post didn’t last long enough to form that opinion.

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

When will you get aids?
    SECDAWG said:

dannarc said:

@dannarc

Free speech is currently lowering your perceived IQ.....I'd advise you excersize another right besides this one
    dannarc said:

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

When will you get aids?
    SECDAWG said:

dannarc said:

@dannarc

Free speech is currently lowering your perceived IQ.....I'd advise you excersize another right besides this one
    I am calling for genocide of all dannarc’s!
    edited December 2019

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

When will you get aids?
    SECDAWG said:

dannarc said:

@dannarc

Careful

Suicide???

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

When will you get aids?
    SECDAWG said:

dannarc said:

@dannarc

Thanks
    SECDAWG said:

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

When will you get aids?
    SECDAWG said:

dannarc said:

@dannarc

Careful

Not a good look?
    dannarc said:

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

When will you get aids?
    SECDAWG said:

dannarc said:

@dannarc

Thanks
    SECDAWG said:

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

When will you get aids?
    SECDAWG said:

dannarc said:

@dannarc

Careful

Not a good look?
    I’m bowing out. DJ already warned me of this.

I’m pretty comfortable sitting in the back of this virtual cyber barroom eating my popcorn and drinking beer watching the last 2 days of this....