Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Question for the ETS

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
Saw in @Neighbor2972 's thread on JTT that there are 7 top 300 prospects from our region next year. I knew 2021 was loaded locally, but had no idea there are seven top tier dudes. Who are they all? I know the crown jewels are JTT, Emeka and Huard. But who are 4-7? Also, said we have offered 6 of them. Who did we not offer?

TIA

Comments

• NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    Simon, Tinae, Prentice and Latu are currently top 300 on 247. Latu will almost definitely fall down the rankings. Possibly Tinae, too. We haven't offered him. Alexander will definitely be in the top 300 soon, though. Millen will probably be a top 300 recruit too, but he's obviously not coming to the UW.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    edited December 2019
    So basically the sure fire guys we want are JTT, Emeka, Huard, Simon and Prentice. Alexander, Latu and Tinae are the next group. Got it.

Never too early to talk hip swivel on the next crop of teen bois.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited December 2019
    Swaye said:

So basically the sure fire guys we want are JTT, Emeka, Huard, Simon and Prentice. Alexander, Latu and Tinae are the next group. Got it.

We already offered Alexander, it seems we definitely want him too. We offered Latu as well but his stock seems to have dropped since then so hard to say where we are with him.

I can't see us offering one of Sam's receivers and then cooling on him. If they offered, I think he's a take.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,843
    Latu just put on some bad weight.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

We already offered Alexander, it seems we definitely want him too. We offered Latu as well but his stock seems to have dropped since then so hard to say where we are with him.

I can't see us offering one of Sam's receivers and then cooling on him. If they offered, I think he's a take.
    Alexander is definitely a take. Tier 2 with Simon and Prentice.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Swaye said:

Agree
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,843

dnc said:

Swaye said:

This