Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Big Dick QB stats update

13»

Comments

• dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,360
    Yeah, butt, did you fish the Truckee with Pumpy in a green Lavro?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    dannarc said:

Neither has pup
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,967 Founders Club
    dannarc said:

I’ve waded it once and got skunked. Bad day I guess. Did better on the Little Truckee.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

I don;t think that Eason liked what was going on but didn't feel like he earned the cred to say as much as he would like. He mentioned a couple of times that he said something but the team was still pretty lifeless and passive and so was Big Dick

If he stays Jimmy needs to take the leash off and let the Big Dick eat

This team needs leaders among the players more than anything.

I'd like to see what Eason can do on an inspired team with better leadership from him and others. Guess we'll know soon enough if we'll get the opportunity or not.
    QBs should be at the center of inspiring the team and providing leadership. If he didn't do it last year what mss as makes you think he'll do it in the future. He was a major disappointment in that area.
    What @RaceBannon said.

Ultimately, I don't really care about Eason's pro career. All that matters to me is what they do for my? Alma mater. If Eason gives us the best chance to win the Pac in 2020 I want him back.
    So, you’re not following Minchew, with the rest of the fucking losers?

Is that what you are implying?!!!
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam

Meanwhile down at USC, Slovis might be the best QB in the PAC next year.

Fuck off yellowcunt
    Listen fuck face... I’ve pounded beers (in Lake Tahoe @MikeDamone ) with Pat Tillman. Can you say that? And you call yourself an ASU fan.

Poont of fact, he's an oregon state fan poasting here to make asu fans look bad.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964

Fuck off yellowcunt
    Listen fuck face... I’ve pounded beers (in Lake Tahoe @MikeDamone ) with Pat Tillman. Can you say that? And you call yourself an ASU fan.

Poont of fact, he's an oregon state fan poasting here to make asu fans look bad.
    Who would do such a thing? This whole posing as another fan bit is disturbing. The country is going to hell.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Fuck off yellowcunt

I cant even remember what my identity is anymore

Fuck off yellowcunt

Who would do such a thing? This whole posing as another fan bit is disturbing. The country is going to hell.
    Being a fan of more than 1 college football team is twash as fuck.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,340 Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

Houhusky said:

Repeat after me:

There is no such thing as a savior QB.

Joe Burrow....true?
    Joe Burrow was an average college QB until they hired Joe Brady. He put similar passing numbers to Browning last year
    True

Players can’t get better. Forgot that
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter

Too much sausage in this thread

thank you for providing an ample setting for placing one's sausage
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    dannarc said:

My drug dealer in high school was named Truckee.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964

Fuck off yellowcunt

I'm still not talking to you Yella.

Fuck off yellowcunt

I'm still not talking to you Yella.
    I don’t see the cause for offense. You are a Cane for life with a lotta Dwag paper. 4.5 NT to .5. Easy choice.